Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When are we getting the superbowl documentary?

RitaOral

Featured Posts

Helxig

YES! I was waiting for an answer to this too! It was supposed to be an hour long behind the scenes!

But I couldn't remember if it had been confirmed, and noone else seemed to remember or even mention it here at all, so I was worried I'd just imagined it or that it'd been proved a rumour already.

I still want this so bad!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD

Probably end of this year or early next year, if they ever do that. I think it is by choice tbh.

Katy have one but Bey, Coldplay, Bruno, Madonna don't do that.

So you better prayin hard for that lel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

musicnotbling
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

YES! I was waiting for an answer to this too! It was supposed to be an hour long behind the scenes!

But I couldn't remember if it had been confirmed, and noone else seemed to remember or even mention it here at all, so I was worried I'd just imagined it or that it'd been proved a rumour already.

I still want this so bad!

i can't find any confirmation anywhere that's why i'm assuming that million reasons promo bts is all we're gonna get.

lxdygxga
6 hours ago, ladygragra said:

i can't find any confirmation anywhere that's why i'm assuming that million reasons promo bts is all we're gonna get.

Pepsi confirmed it in the run up to the Super Bowl. It will come, just maybe not yet. Katy's behind the scenes documentary came like 8 months later. 

Archived