Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

I would be fine with this political statement on SB

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

Edonis
10 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Being fine with her being political at the worlds biggest stage means you're fine with her destroying her career. It would NOT be a good idea to voice an OPINION. 

Okay y'all are overreacting. She is going to perform BTW and including a line about religion in that song isn't going to make it any more "controversial" than it already is. I have to reiterate like I've been doing in the past: the only people who really care about those kind of things are the kind of people who are never going to like Gaga. It's not controversial to be inclusive about religion in a song about acceptance and love, especially when Gaga already said her show is going to follow the same beliefs she's always had about inclusion and tolerance (she even mentioned those things in her press conference yesterday). 

Seriously, it's not a big deal at all. :)

TSUNAMI
47 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Being fine with her being political at the worlds biggest stage means you're fine with her destroying her career. It would NOT be a good idea to voice an OPINION. 

If Gaga knew that destroying her career would end world suffering, I'm sure she would do it. She is not a selfish person. 

Monsterish
2 hours ago, iFameMonzter said:

Yas born this way is already the biggest statement she can sneak in 

:golfclap: Spread this to the little flopsters. 

bionic
13 hours ago, JFK said:

Not. You can decide to stay in it or to step out of it.

The initial choice was made for you.

what of all those who convert?

buy bionic

Archived