news

Gaga: ''I'm gonna play it like it's a dive bar!'

monstereo

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aga Gydal

Ya'll stop being so fragile, she's obviously going to be putting on an epic show. The line just means she's playing it the way she always would. Same grit and pizzazz no matter the venue.

Drin Lon

If you don't understand what this means you're very shallow and you haven't really followed what Gaga has been saying her whole career as a performer, just saying :lolly:

Luxe Ford

I'd rather have her play a dive bar like it was Superbowl.

Princess Dive at the Superfame Ball! 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, Gypsy Life said:

"I'm gonna do it my way" is the most important part. This is clickbait.

thank you. 

we all know that gaga's way is obsessively opposed to the typical.

basically, what she said translates as "i'm gonna put on the biggest show ever."

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

PanPikus
1 hour ago, berlinforme said:

Inb4 Sinner's Prayer at the SB

My whole body is here for it  :icega: I love Sinner's Prayer so much <3 :D  :classy:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

elijahfan
3 hours ago, takemetovenus said:

Hasn't she already said this? I specifically remember her saying "Play a dive bar like an arena, play an arena like a dive bar" before :awkney:

Exactly, it's merely her way of saying she doesn't treat crowds depending on the size of the stage - no matter the place, she always gives it her best.

takemetovenus
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Exactly, it's merely her way of saying she doesn't treat crowds depending on the size of the stage - no matter the place, she always gives it her best.

Yes I know, that's why I brought it up. She said it before to refer to her attitude towards playing shows, not to actually reflect the production of a show

Archived