1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

I'm sure it will be a mess if she tries to interact with that stupid crowd,

source.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, ew @ BTW being performed, I hope it didn't take the place of her better songs. 

Uh it is one of her better songs bye

BYE

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Im not complaining, just stating the obvious...this is the Superbowl, huge dancers crew, projections and mapping on field are MUST...oh fire and pyrotechnics too. :laughga:

It's a 10 second clip FFS :madge:

Look at those clowns

Impostor

Also, ew @ BTW being performed, I hope it didn't take the place of her better songs. 

giphy.gif

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Uh it is one of her better songs bye

I respectfully disagree. The BTW era is one of my favorites and I love the album to death but BTW the single is awful in my opinion.

If she wants to perform something from that era she has the actually amazing TEOG and You and I waiting for her.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

JustYouandI
4 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

they probably will, considering Gaga isn't even singing live. This is probably just a choreo run through and they will add costumes/vocals/visuals later.

So a choreo run through includes a dumb crowd on the side now? Hope you are right anyways.

VOLANTIS

Just the rehearsals and I'm already deceased. Come thruuu mama. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

JustAnotherDay
Just now, JustYouandI said:

So a choreo run through includes a dumb crowd on the side now? Hope you are right anyways.

well those people need to know where to go too, everything is very meticulously planned out. 

was NickARTPOP

fede ARTPOP
1 minute ago, reidorox said:

Sooo, anyone else think the giant stars are tacky AF? 

raw

Whole stage is messy tbh. :sweat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

okay, what the fvck are you all saying?

this is honestly a 10 second preview of 1 song out of (potentially) 8 and some are already trying to demean her hard work and passion towards this performance..

honestly guys, stop with the negativity and expectations.

JustYouandI

Lord help! It would really tank her career if she gave a lukewarm "never seen before" performance. Let me calm down. 

i'm trying not to be so negative but i'm so worried now:cryga:...thought those squares on the stage were screens and they only have like those thin lights :trollga::emma:

fede ARTPOP
2 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I respectfully disagree. The BTW era is one of my favorites and I love the album to death but BTW the single is awful in my opinion.

If she wants to perform something from that era she has the actually amazing TEOG and You and I waiting for her.

Lyrically BTW is perfect for the Superbowl, bet she will go nuts on BTW bridge. 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Archived