115 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Peppermint
    • Trinity
    • Shea
    • Sasha

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, mic said:

Eureka made it hard for Jaymes from the very first second in the workroom. I believe she's one of the main reasons Jaymes got so insecure. And that's not cute to knock off competition like that - it's a roxxxy Andrews-like manner and cruelty that I hate.

But still I'm not gonna join everyone mourning over Jaymes - she had rough start but she could have tried harder - look at Valentina she had some struggles too but she nailed it.

Spoiler

I definitely agree with you about the Eureka and Jaymes situation. I think the reason I'm a little bit upset about Jaymes leaving first is because everyone was talking about how she was a "filler" or "first to go" queen before they even gave her a chance. I guess I kind of saw her as underdog and I was hoping she would get a chance to prove those people wrong. also, she seems to be just a very sweet person in general. she was definitely not my favorite queen this season but I was really hoping she could show more than she did.

I'm gonna put that in spoilers just in case anyone hasn't seen the episode (even though everyone probably has at this point)

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Unless the show is gonna go bit longer than the last one, there gotta be double elimination on the way since first episode didn't do any and got one extra queen instead. I just wish it was this week after watching the LSFYL, both of them didn't do good lip synch. And especially for Kimora, for being a Vegas queen, I was wishing she could do more than that, so underwhelming tbh.

Also, that particular returning queen still bugged me tbh, I think if Ru wanna give her second chance, this season is not the place, she can always return on AS3 or something. Especially she already won something on her season.  But w/e, guess Ru sees something else from her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Antonio

so I just watched the episode (on a sketchy website that led me to sex ads every 2 seconds) and I have to say Shea impressed me, I love her, I'm happy for Valentina, but IMO the real winner is Shea, gonna write down my review for the episode soon

but for now, I can't find the full episodes on VH1 (nor any clips) and I'd like to ask y'all where to find the episodes in HD?

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

RadioIsOurs

When Charlie told Eureka to shut up for a second in Untucked i was like 'oooh snap!:gum:

junolxf

New episode tonight. :rockstar:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Spoiler

-Am I the only one who actually liked Farrah's look?:giveup:

-Trinity deserved the win 

-Aja is super good at lipsyncing

-I didn't think Valentina's was as good as they were making it seem.:neyde:

-Ajas outfit was worse than Kimora's but Kimora's lipsync was tragic so she deserved to go home.

-I also didn't like Peppermints look at all.

Noah
6 minutes ago, DXPE said:
  Hide contents

-Am I the only one who actually liked Farrah's look?:giveup:

-Trinity deserved the win 

-Aja is super good at lipsyncing

-I didn't think Valentina's was as good as they were making it seem.:neyde:

-Ajas outfit was worse than Kimora's but Kimora's lipsync was tragic so she deserved to go home.

-I also didn't like Peppermints look at all.

Spoiler

Charlie should've been in the Top 3 that Challenge 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

junolxf
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

3ohzdPSNVxLkhM3ees.gif

Untucked WAS a mess. :air:

I live for drama, but Aja is so delusional. Poor bitch. fdjghgg 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

junolxf

"They told me I was unpolished!" 

Well, girl...

C86vtG_WsAAeGe8.jpg

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

Archived