Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Brooke Candy & Sia - 'Living Out Loud'

Music

Featured Posts

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Really? How did that came to be? They seem like an unlikely duo:oprah:

Sia found her on Instagram and asked her to meet her at a vegan reasturant because she wanted to write a song for her, but that beceame into executive producing her debut album and she helped a lot with her personal issues too. You can read all about it here...

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/why-sia-is-one-of-the-most-important-artists-in-the-world-right-now-by-brooke-candy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo

I like it, I've loved brooke candy since day one, but this song reminds me of Teenage Dream idk why.

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Magneto
8 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Sia found her on Instagram and asked her to meet her at a vegan reasturant because she wanted to write a song for her, but that beceame into executive producing her debut album and she helped a lot with her personal issues too. You can read all about it here...

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/why-sia-is-one-of-the-most-important-artists-in-the-world-right-now-by-brooke-candy

Thanks for the update, boo:hug:

Free my mind

Illuminati
4 hours ago, Magneto said:

Yeah, she basically says all this in this interview:

Her attitude really ruined Sia for me. Sounds like she basically saying: I see toiletpaper, then I turn it into a song including the chorus going like "like toiletpapooooooor" and everybody still loves it. It's so easy!

This probably only goes for her songwriting for other artists, but I could never deal with her after seeing this sadly...

i think it just shows her genius, i did see the interview before but you can take what she says in different ways i guess. yes the hits she makes aren't her truly best work but not any random person can just come up with something so easily like she can. she seems to be very down to earth and doesn't make a big deal out of it but it is quite spectacular how easily she comes up with melodies and rhymes.

surely she should maybe appreciate her own work more so it wouldn't come off as worthless but i think it might be related to her personality. i think she's fragile and she doesn't want to make a big deal out of herself.

to put it in perspective gaga has admitted several times that all of her hits were written in 10-20 minutes, even born this way i think, which sounds impressive at first but then it seems like none of it has any value. i guess it's just how hit songs work, you come up with a catchy chorus and quickly stick lyrics to it. it's partially why i often like album songs more than singles if it's a good album overall.

John Slayne

wasn't the album supposed to come out in 2016 tho? :oprah: I feel like her career slowly died before it could properly take off...:nails: which is sad, I think Brooke has potential

this Sia influence is kinda meh imo :awkney: Happy Days, Paper or Plastic, and Rubber Band Stacks are all much better

Archived