💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga in The Simpsons

AlexanderMagno

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

I'm watching this episode and it's making me feel really nostalgic.

It is an amazing episode just for the entertainment, it's awesome to see Gaga in almost every scene! (Although I don't think it's a great Simpsons episode)

And, yes, I do miss this Gaga. Not the successful Gaga that everyone knew and was almost pictured as a semi-goddess of pop (yes, I miss that too), but the positive Gaga. The Gaga that was there for everyone. The Gaga that handled fame like no other superstar (from her relationship to her fans, her music and even the paparazzi). There was a positivity in her I haven't seen in a long time.

Finally, am I the only one bothered by her voice? It's so high :sweat:

MrFameKills

That song was a bop ngl.  I hope she had it in mind when she said they "picked the best songs" for the halftime show.

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Letmelivemylife
28 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I'm watching this episode and it's making me feel really nostalgic.

It is an amazing episode just for the entertainment, it's awesome to see Gaga in almost every scene! (Although I don't think it's a great Simpsons episode)

And, yes, I do miss this Gaga. Not the successful Gaga that everyone knew and was almost pictured as a semi-goddess of pop (yes, I miss that too), but the positive Gaga. The Gaga that was there for everyone. The Gaga that handled fame like no other superstar (from her relationship to her fans, her music and even the paparazzi). There was a positivity in her I haven't seen in a long time.

Finally, am I the only one bothered by her voice? It's so high :sweat:

She'll always be here for us :hug:. I think that she just realized that it's not healthy to do everything to please us at the expense of what she wants. I'm not saying that she doesn't love us. She loves us dearly but she just needs to back away and take time for herself to regroup. She can't be there for us if she herself is struggling. It's like the moms who are so exhausted and frazzled and yet the very thought of leaving the kids with grandma for the weekend makes them hyperventilate. That level of attachment isn't healthy. She just realized that she can love us just as much and still shower us in hugs and affection when she sees us but she doesn't have to be attached to us 24/7 to "prove" that she loves us if that makes sense. 

Like I said she'll always be there for us. If one of us every really truly honestly needed her, I know she would be there in a heartbeat. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife

"All my monsters are beautiful. Monsters don't need implants or a bitchin monster car. Monsters only need to love the monsters that they are". Love that song. I so wanna get that tattooed. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived