Featured Posts

DaftFameMonster

Can't eat my

Can't eat my

No he can't eat my

Sushi Face

Jared Calderone
7 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Thought it was going to be made by dessert or something, turns out to be raw fish. :emma:

Do you even know what sushi is? :gaycat:

Bradley
49 minutes ago, Jared Calderone said:

Do you even know what sushi is? :gaycat:

Of course I do, and it certainly is not raw fish as shown in the OP.

I thought it was a creative altered version of sushi which was made by dessert because I don't see how raw fish (sashimi) can form the face of Lady Gaga.

something like this:

852dd4bb16db60a72c652a20eac4757d.jpg

If anything, the OP thought fish was sushi, so I was misled.

Bette Davis
8 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Of course I do, and it certainly is not raw fish as shown in the OP.

I thought it was a creative altered version of sushi which was made by dessert because I don't see how raw fish (sashimi) can form the face of Lady Gaga.

something like this:

852dd4bb16db60a72c652a20eac4757d.jpg

If anything, the OP thought fish was sushi, so I was misled.

Sushi and sashimi are often grouped together. You weren't misled; you were wrong. It's okay to be wrong sometimes :sure: 

Literally no one hears the word sushi and thinks of dessert except for you I guess :sharon: the rest of us picture raw fish.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

Sushi and sashimi are often grouped together. You weren't mislead; you were wrong. It's okay to be wrong sometimes :sure: 

Literally no one hears the word sushi and thinks of dessert except for you i guess :sharon: the rest of us picture raw fish.

Sushi and sashimi both consist of fish but they are different, it's okay to not know the distinction. Sushi is rice often wrapped in dried seaweed with fish, shrimp or caviar placed on top of it. Sashimi is just fish eaten raw.

My first impression of sushi is obviously rice in seaweed + fish on top, the only reason I thought of dessert is because you said 'LADY GAGA SUSHI ART', and dessert can more easily form art and drawings when it comes to food than using meat.

What you posted is NOT sushi, it's raw fish.

It's okay to be wrong sometimes. :sure:

Evan Peters
1 minute ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Sushi and sashimi both consist of fish but they are different, it's okay to not know the distinction. Sushi is rice often wrapped in dried seaweed with fish, shrimp, caviar placed on top of it. Sashimi is just fish eaten raw.

My first impression of sushi is obviously rice in seaweed + fish on top, the only reason I thought of dessert is because you said 'LADY GAGA SUSHI ART', so dessert can more easily form art and drawings than using meat.

5 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

Sushi and sashimi are often grouped together. You weren't misled; you were wrong. It's okay to be wrong sometimes :sure: 

Literally no one hears the word sushi and thinks of dessert except for you I guess :sharon: the rest of us picture raw fish.

raw fish discourse, I cannot. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Bette Davis
8 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Sushi and sashimi both consist of fish but they are different, it's okay to not know the distinction. Sushi is rice often wrapped in dried seaweed with fish, shrimp, caviar placed on top of it. Sashimi is just fish eaten raw.

My first impression of sushi is obviously rice in seaweed + fish on top, the only reason I thought of dessert is because you said 'LADY GAGA SUSHI ART', so dessert can more easily form art and drawings than using meat.

When people say "sushi" they are referring to Japanese food that includes sushi, sashimi, nigiri..  basically raw seafood, not dessert :sharon: 

Bradley
Just now, Bette Davis said:

When people say "sushi" they are referring to Japanese food that includes sushi, sashimi, nigiri..  basically raw seafood, not dessert :sharon: 

Please comprehend these sentences before quoting me again:

the only reason I thought of dessert is because you said 'LADY GAGA SUSHI ART', so dessert can more easily form art and drawings than using meat.

Learn to read. :ladyhaha:

Bette Davis
1 minute ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Please comprehend these sentences before quoting me again:

the only reason I thought of dessert is because you said 'LADY GAGA SUSHI ART', so dessert can more easily form art and drawings than using meat.

Learn to read. :ladyhaha:

Well, you have been proven wrong by the video in the OP, so there's no point in acknowledging your bizarre interpretation of what you think sushi is :sure:

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

Well, you have been proven wrong by the video in the OP, so there's no point in acknowledging your bizarre interpretation of what you think sushi is :sure:

I don't have a bizarre interpretation of what sushi is. It's rice + something on top (in usual circumstances, seafood. In creative contexts, fruit, etc.) like how Gaga has eaten dessert pizza on SMAP x SMAP or Sukkiri, I don't remember.

The only thing wrong which is in this thread is your thread title. Because those are raw fish, not sushi.

Bette Davis
18 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I don't have a bizarre interpretation of what sushi is. It's rice + something on top (in usual circumstances, seafood. In creative contexts, fruit, etc.) like how Gaga has eaten dessert pizza on SMAP x SMAP or Sukkiri, I don't remember.

The only thing wrong which is in this thread is your thread title. Because those are raw fish, not sushi.

You do though, and I'm clearly not the only one in this thread who thinks that.

I don't know where you live, but where I live "sushi" is a branch of Japanese food referring to sushi rolls (maki), sashimi, nigiri, uramaki, and temaki. Thanks for the unwanted and unnecessary semantics lesson over a title though :sure: 

Archived