💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

What if Gaga falls off the roof and

Debithius

Featured Posts

I would send her my hospital bills

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 minute ago, Devyn said:

what is with ggd wanting gaga to fake her own death at the superbowl :awkney:

I know right, this is the third thread with this concept I read

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

It would be cool as **** for the fans because they actually understand what Paparazzi is about, but to the GP it would be a total attention seeking act.

sarahb
4 minutes ago, Devyn said:

what is with ggd wanting gaga to fake her own death at the superbowl :awkney:

I think it's mainly because of the roof rumour. If she was gonna fake her death then falling would be an ideal way to do it. 

Edonis
Just now, sarahb said:

I think it's mainly because of the roof rumour. If she was gonna fake her death then falling would be an ideal way to do it. 

Or she just wouldn't do it because it's a bad idea sis :laughga: The NFL and the stadium would freak out thinking something was extremely wrong, and it would almost 18372992% turn violent and mob-like. 

sarahb
Just now, Edonis said:

Or she just wouldn't do it because it's a bad idea sis :laughga: The NFL and the stadium would freak out thinking something was extremely wrong, and it would almost 18372992% turn violent and mob-like. 

Oh I didn't say she would do it and I definitely think she shouldn't. Just saying that in theory, if she was to do it, then she'd do it by falling off the roof, hence all the threads. 

I'd probably jest something like, BETCH, you got me!!

And then I'd start crying and start singing Angel Down real loud, so the whole stadium would hear

742374_orig.gif
gXJ7HZbCaiLfi.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

LaLuna

As if they would let her do that. This is not the VMAs, guys :trollga:

They freaked out over Janet's boob, do you really think they would be down with her faking her death? :awkney:

Also, by expecting something crazy to happen, you're setting yourself up for disappointment and I'm NOT here for the meltdowns :nails:

Computer

I love it, hope she does this. 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived