❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

Twitter Account with 'Tea' is actually right

Noah

Featured Posts

44 minutes ago, JPM said:

Pi was supposee to come out in August actually. There were some rumours about a vmas performance and a festival concert.

So because there were "rumours" it was "actually" supposed to come?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

isn't this one of those accounts that tweet all the different possibilities of something and then delete the wrong ones when it's confirmed? :oprah:

alp0707
Just now, Gonzi said:

isn't this one of those accounts that tweet all the different possibilities of something and then delete the wrong ones when it's confirmed? :oprah:

I just discovered this account but how he predicted Brexit and Beyonce VMA medley

MonsterPaws

Everything else could have been selected guesses, but the Beyoncé pregnancy "prediction" is pretty creepy :gum:

6 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

I just discovered this account but how he predicted Brexit and Beyonce VMA medley

I mean, the VMA medley was pretty easy to guess... and they used this method to "predict" the Brexit results and many other stuff. https://medium.com/message/how-to-always-be-right-on-the-internet-delete-your-mistakes-519a595da2f5#.mbtzliyme

Judging by how big Bey's stomach is, they knew she was gonna be pregnant before she did lmao

GAGAISTHEBESTYA
8 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Judging by how big Bey's stomach is, they knew she was gonna be pregnant before she did lmao

They guess the right time Bey announces it...

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

Eighteen

there are no more predictions on there after beyonce (like more stuff about the future)?

honestly though, how? eerie asf unless they deleted a million tweets that were wrong guesses

Archived