Lady Gaga Promo at Superbowl Festivities

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, RAMROD said:

LMAO so she tried so hard to rebuilt her image with Jazz and Joanne just for her to destroy it again nationwide scale with the same song that is Judas? Sureeeee :ladyhaha:

Look how much attention she got with her Judas Controversy back in 2011, maybe she wants to poke at it again for some attention? :toofunny:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Judas, really? She's not stupid :emma:

I love the song, but if she performs it, it will be the end of her

I like dancin', and ponies....

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, River said:

Stop being afraid of Judas... time has been changed since it was released..

No. Most football fans and people that will watch the superbowl are christians. Judas is a brilliant pop song but it's not christian friendly for the superbowl. It's best if she sticks to her hits. 

GagaMyBlood95

Judas is an amazing song.. But I think we, and Gaga and her team and the NFL, are all aware that it's NOT a song for the Super Bowl.. Like, not at all, there would be so much backlash, that I don't think the NFL would allow that song to be performed..

GagaMyBlood95
2 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

No. Most football fans and people that will watch the superbowl are christians. Judas is a brilliant pop song but it's not christian friendly for the superbowl. It's best if she sticks to her hits. 

Thank you, she literally has so many other hits and even BIGGER hits to perform, this is definitely just music playing outside the stadium..

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Look how much attention she got with her Judas Controversy back in 2011, maybe she wants to poke at it again for some attention? :toofunny:

That would be dumb. Let's just all come together and hope and pray to Godney the Holy Spearit that Gaga doesn't perform this song. The song that made the General Public see her as the Anti-Christ. 

Archived