Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Stop worrying about the superbowl

ashae

Featured Posts

I know this is gagadaily, but can you for once just calm down and trust mother and stop worrying about what gaga decides to do?

Remember this?

Remember how she got a standing ovation and snatched all the straight people's weaves?

So just calm down and let Gags slay America :staymad:

Squeeshy Keety

I'm sensing excitement from most members here. Even the Joanne haters are hyped :oprah:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

thierryrreiht

it's not about the show we're worried

at least for me

it's the environment around her

the socio-political climate we're in is exactly what could hurt the performance, and the ratings..

not to mention all the tension in the air considering it's in TEXAS..

I'm not worried at all. I know that whatever type of performance she gives won't make or break her, because people are already over her. She's so yesterday, and that's sad but true. I don't get why everyone's so concerned anyway, I'm excited to see what she does.

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

at least for me

the socio-political climate we're in is exactly what could hurt the performance, and the ratings..

I'm nervous and worried about the performance. :neyde: it needs to be the greatest halftime show of all time and Joanne era has me worried. 

5 minutes ago, Carmex said:

I'm not worried at all. I know that whatever type of performance she gives won't make or break her, because people are already over her. She's so yesterday, and that's sad but true. I don't get why everyone's so concerned anyway, I'm excited to see what she does.

Stfu. Gaga is not over, she is An ICON. 

6 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

at least for me

Well, texas can choke on her groundbreaking iconic perfect showstopping slayful performance. That's how I look at it.

Just now, Carmex said:

You're delusional.

If Gaga wanted to follow the mainstream awful music she could and could have hits. She chooses to be different. Your not over when your headlining the Supe bowl sis. :classy:

I'm not worried at all, I'm excited.

There will be meltdowns though :shrug: I know that already. There are people want it to be the best performance of Gaga's career, the best halftime show in history, the most incredible show they have ever seen.

Inevitably there are going to be a couple of members who feel like Katy's performance was cooler, or Beyonce's. There are inevitably going to be a couple of members who are let down by the performance.

Ultimately it doesn't matter if some people prefer Beyonce's performance (or if you prefer Beyonce's performance!) as long as Gaga's performance was good and entertaining, and I think it would be hard for The Superbowl and Gaga to put on a show that was less than excellent. 

If it's not about competition and it's instead just excitement over a good show - then I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

If you have expectations about it being undeniably better than every single other halftime show or expectations about it being the most iconic performance and your favourite performance of her career then you are raising the bar impossibly high and are just setting yourself up for a meltdown.

I want a good, entertaining halftime show :shrug: I'm sure Gaga can deliver that - I know she is a top notch performer.

Robo Ga

I'm nervous, but feeling positive. Gaga seems so READY right now. I can tell she's in a good mindset. In everything she's posted she looks calm, collected and determined. She understands the magnitude. If there's one thing we know about Gaga, it's that she can DELIVER when the stakes are high. Last year's anthem is a perfect example. 

She can do this. Right now I'm just praying that external factors don't interrupt anything about the show. 

🤖⚡️

When she rehearses and has the performance in her bones and muscles and it becomes her, there's nothing to worry, because she'll engage with the audience, she'll give her all while singing and feel everything.

She is much better, you can tell that she's not as down as she was, for examle in Tokyo. She is very grounded, she knows what's in for her and that she has to have fun as well,

I was aprehensive but i'm sure that shell be amazing

Robo Ga
12 minutes ago, Killa said:

She is much better, you can tell that she's not as down as she was, for examle in Tokyo.

Interesting point, I agree. She seemed very down and off her game in Tokyo. So thankful she seems to be back at it. 

🤖⚡️

Archived