Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My halftime show pyro-bra poster

Chicka

Featured Posts

Here's my concept for the super bowl halftime show.

tumblr_okmg3w0Y4w1rv6sroo1_540.png

Whether or not it's delusional to hope she will wear the pyro bra, I don't care.

gagajandro25

Okay but she would ****ing kill all of us

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Edonis

This is delusion: Gaga performs Diamond Heart in the Sparkler Bra, it shoots out fire at the last 'Diamond Heart' :giveup:

My wig would be in SCRAPS. I would be slayed, destroyed, gone, bald. 

Saint Hollywood

my existence would be no more if she wore this bra again

wig flew

edges disintegrated

scalp eliminated

:firega:

androiduser

looks great, but shouldn't the sparks be in front of her chest, not behind her like the fireworks in the sky?

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

looks great, but shouldn't the sparks be in front of her chest, not behind her like the fireworks in the sky?

She is standing with her back on the front

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

androiduser
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She is standing with her back on the front

oh, yeah, now I see it, thanks.... it's the hanging arm that threw me off at first

1 minute ago, androiduser said:

oh, yeah, now I see it, thanks.... it's the hanging arm that threw me off at first

Haha, yeah, she was originally facing forward in the pic before i turned it into a silhouette and changed the direction of her feet. With silhouettes you can usually interpret it either facing forward or backward, like that optical illusion gif of the lady spinning.

androiduser
8 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

Haha, yeah, she was originally facing forward in the pic before i turned it into a silhouette and changed the direction of her feet. With silhouettes you can usually interpret it either facing forward or backward, like that optical illusion gif of the lady spinning.

oh, I see... so you left the arm in the original position, when she was facing forwards? Because the torso/arms position still makes it look like she's facing us

display name

Overall, it's really cool. I just can't help but see her as a giant because of the yard-lines.

Archived