💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Superbowl's Political Statement

Matangi

Featured Posts

Bad Romance like she sang in June, very felt with that kind of arrengement and using the crowd singing with her while she preaches for unity, even though expressing that it wasnt laaaave

or Born This Way, or even Angel Down.

But i don't want her to do a too vague statement, but i'm sure she can create THAT moment. It can go down in history of greatest halftimes, though thats not what's important. But it cannot be a pacifist ala MJackson, that wont work in today world.

also she could mix come to mamma with Come Together !!

Sizzily

I'm sure there will be, at the very least, some thinly veiled statement during the show. I mean, BTW is a statement in itself.

One Banned Boi

Sizzily
11 minutes ago, Killa said:

also she could mix come to mamma with Come Together !!

I'd much rather her sing Come Together instead of Come to Mama :lolly:

One Banned Boi

gagaisitalian

She doesn't have to do anything and should really stray away from being political if she wants the Joanne Ball to be a sold-out tour.

It's a 12 minute performance. She doesn't need to pander to anyone. She needs to perform her hits the best she ever has. We all know that this performance is just about getting people back on her train, so she shouldn't alienate any set group.

Monsterish

I want a political statement cause she's Lady fcking Gaga and that fascist called Trump needs to be drag and shade for her + this could be history of pop culture :fthis: I'll be disappointed if she doesn't.

Giorno Giovanna

since the other thread stated that trump will make it basically legal to discriminate lgbt people...what if gaga used that against trump?

at the end of her stage time she could say something along the lines of "hey trump, rot in hell you phag***" in a p**** riot style, showing her middle finger and then leaving the stage while grabbing her ass to the camera....thus implying that he is gay and that her religious belief make it legal for her to say something like that.

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived