opinion

She has to perform...

Whis

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Whis said:

Just imagine the intro guitars of the song starting and lights flashing while Gaga swings her microphone :giveup:

The shows are lipsynced most of the time anyway so vocals shouldn't be a problem if this is the same for Gaga.

Gaga never lipsyncs. ain't nobody got time for that

I tell you, the people i've talked about that song, no one likes it one bit. It's annoying, and it's very hard to sing, i don't know, i want to hear it with a great band and a great guitarist with a revamped more rock driven arrangement and great visuals. But i just don't see it, it's not worth the trouble tbh

Perfect Illusion -> Million Reasons.

Stadium Anthem, rock influenced, strong vocals.

Funny that people might say it was bad and flopped. The song went from #80 into top 20 with one "Carpool Karaoke" in iTunes and was doing not that bad with streams. If she promoted the song, for sure it would've been better at charts in general

Amen France #1 :sis:

GagaXCupcakke

I would love a Perfect Illusion performance.  But I would rather have her play Million Reasons and A-YO instead 

Johan Colli

She has to do it, I don't care about the charts, the song was made to be performed there. It will be iconic and maybe she serves Intel visuals while she does the Mic Swing :giveup:

PanPikus
6 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

None would know the lyrics. :classy:

Lyrics?  :ladyhaha:
Annoying  ~It wasn't love, it was a perfect illusion~ repeated trillion times?  :what:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

Fame IV
24 minutes ago, Killa said:

I tell you, the people i've talked about that song, no one likes it one bit. It's annoying, and it's very hard to sing, i don't know, i want to hear it with a great band and a great guitarist with a revamped more rock driven arrangement and great visuals. But i just don't see it, it's not worth the trouble tbh

It wasn't fully promoted. I'm sure many people would like it if they had the chance to hear it. After the Superbowl the song may get the recognition it deserves. After all it is a rock banger with an huge energy and a memorable chorus. It's worth it!

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
32 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

We don't want people to turn off their TVs

They won't, I'm sure they will love it :) Just because you may dislike the song it doesn't mean other won't enjoy. It's a f-ckin banger (where are you 'cause I can't see)

A Star is Born ⭐

I listened to Applause today and I realized she has to perform it. Just imagine the intro :giveup: I'm so stressed out, I hope she doesn't choose too many Joanne songs (just a few!)

xoxo Craig
51 minutes ago, Joeyyyy said:

It's her best song of all time, so she better. The straights will love it. :rockstar::golfclap:

And the gays too

End Racism Now

TheAlienatedNYC
52 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

It's basically confirmed due to how much it's been used in the SB promo.

does that mean we'll get a-yo too? she better not

Archived