Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga confirms roof top performance....?

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

Drin Lon

U0ovapJ.png

When did she say this? Is this true? Omggg!!! I hope she makes sure she'll be safe while performing but I am very exited, damn:excited2:

Bayonetta

She hinted it and apparently people have been working on the roof the whole day (there are photos on IG) :sis:

Future Lover

They asked her if it was true and whose idea it was, she's like "I can't confirm that," and then a minute later was like "it was my sister."

Sneaky Oliver

She said it was her sister's idea so.... as her sister's sister Gaga may have thought about it :lolga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

The Child

Inb4 she joins Joanne into death as a metaphorical art performance and literary dies while falling off off the roof. :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Tokyo Rose

There's virtually No danger whatsoever.

This isn't the 1920's circus, this is Super Bowl 2017. There's not going to be any loose ends.

youandi
2 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Inb4 she joins Joanne into death as a metaphorical art performance and literary dies while falling off off the roof. :air:

I thought that said 'I hope' at first

:what:

The Child
7 hours ago, youandi said:

I thought that said 'I hope' at first

No way I'd wish death upon Gaga. :neyde:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived