💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Tour question

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NewUsername

Quick question. Can we consider it 90% sure Gaga will start the tour in NA and that it will at least span July-August? What proof do we have? Did she do more than just reblog that tweet?

I'm from Europe and planning the summer holiday, just saw some AMAZING fares, but imagine if I already book and then Gaga announces the tour next week and she's coming to Europe in July-August :giveup::air:.

I just hope the fares stay like this at least until when she announces the dates.

Ricardo

Is there even proof the tour will start just right after the SB? I believe she's just gonna announce it, so I'd book my trip if I were you

I have a feeling she will start with Latin America because of that supposedly confirmed Rock in Rio performance 

Any insiders please? I need to have my coins ready for air ticket if she doesn't come to Asia. Even if she is only performing in Japan for Asia, I need to fly there too.

ot: I know your feeling :sweat:

bitchimtrying

i think she might break it up a bit, do two months touring the us, break to film ASIB and then go back on tour in Europe, break again for ASIB press and release, then tour ASIA and Africa. 

NewUsername
13 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Is there even proof the tour will start just right after the SB? I believe she's just gonna announce it, so I'd book my trip if I were you

I have a feeling she will start with Latin America because of that supposedly confirmed Rock in Rio performance 

nono, I don't think she'll start right after the SB, but a lot of people think (+ she reblogged that tweet), that right after the SB she'll announce the tour and that she'll start touring in "summer". But Summer could be june? july? august? september?

Tickets won't go on sale until mid Feb at the earliest, so the tour won't start till June/July- presumably in the US

seems like she'll be doing the movie in April.

The tour should then start not earlier than May 

May-June-July- and even August to do North America is really possible. It's sure that she'll be in South America during September and maybe October because of Rock in Rio (that's from September 15th til like 22th)

well you have to announce (after the sb i guess) and put the tickets on sale first so i think maybe it will take off around may or june

as long asshe comes to argentina i'm happy, no matter when :excited2:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived