Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
juicyjuicy
8 minutes ago, 282739 said:

opener: not sure???

closer: wanna hear ha say "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-yo!"

I wanna hear you say haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Miss Carter!

Beyonce comes on stage. lulz

TheAlienatedNYC

and if she doesn't perform LoveGame, Paparazzi, Alejandro, Judas, Marry the Night, Venus, Scheiße and Eh eh i'm out of this fanbase

TheAlienatedNYC

seriously guys, she needs to do two super bowls. could she do it in the halftime and come to do the volume 2 after the game?

too many anthems

Just now, TheAlienatedNYC said:

and if she doesn't perform LoveGame, Paparazzi, Alejandro, Judas, Marry the Night, Venus, Scheiße and Eh eh i'm out of this fanbase

honestly i feel personally attacked that MTN isn't one of ha go to songs to perform.

ApplauseftAdele
2 hours ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

Lol....... you might as well leave then :lolga:

13VictorC

Opener: Only 2 options make sense:

A-YO: It's the theme of the Halftime Show, and new songs are usually presented earlier in most TV shows.

Just Dance / Poker Face medley: It reminds everyone of why Gaga rose to fame at all and deserves to be at the SB.

Closer: There is absolutely only 1 option:

Bad Romance: The most recognizable song in her career is the most obvious way to end on a high note. No matter if you know her or not, this song is synonymous with pop culture.

bitchimtrying

Opener- Poker Face - Those Muh Mu Muh's would just be epic.

TEOG - Those harmonies at the begining would be chilling.

Perfect Illusion- The sharp guitar sounds would be really good if they were singled out and played without any background music so as to build anticipation.

Born This way- It has a dramatic opening and is instantly recognizable.

Closer- Bad Romance. Ro-ma Ro-ma ma, Gaga Ooh La La, Want Your Bad Romance. Would be the best close of a superbwol ever. 

Perfect Illusion- If she ended it with "It was a perfect Illusion" and then everything faded to black it would be cool.

(The Superbowl usually ends with a song where artists can hold the last note so It's probably going to be Perfect Illusion)

ApplauseftAdele
4 hours ago, bitchimtrying said:

Opener- Poker Face - Those Muh Mu Muh's would just be epic.

TEOG - Those harmonies at the begining would be chilling.

Perfect Illusion- The sharp guitar sounds would be really good if they were singled out and played without any background music so as to build anticipation.

Born This way- It has a dramatic opening and is instantly recognizable.

Closer- Bad Romance. Ro-ma Ro-ma ma, Gaga Ooh La La, Want Your Bad Romance. Would be the best close of a superbwol ever. 

Perfect Illusion- If she ended it with "It was a perfect Illusion" and then everything faded to black it would be cool.

(The Superbowl usually ends with a song where artists can hold the last note so It's probably going to be Perfect Illusion)

omg PI as an ending :giveup:

Archived