Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
life

Richy: "I can't believe we made it here!"

Rifek

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

Guys.. this is happening.. it feels like just yesterday we were bopping to bad romance in our bedrooms :giveup:

Bradley
1 hour ago, Shoop said:

Aww I really want the show to be sooner

does anyone know when gaga is having her press conference?

Two or three days before the halftime show I presume from the information compiled from previous years halftime shows.

Bradley

I just finished watching the Katy Perry documentary and I'm so nervous and excited for the show.

I feel like I'm there in Houston getting nervous for her.

Letmelivemylife
14 minutes ago, Disco Queen said:

Guys.. this is happening.. it feels like just yesterday we were bopping to bad romance in our bedrooms :giveup:

time flies doesn't it? It seems like the older I get, the faster it flies. I'm so so so proud of her. She's worked so hard for this and no one else deserves it as much as she does. She fought tooth and nail against the people who didn't understand her and now look she's playing the biggest stage in the world. So proud

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
14 minutes ago, Levine said:

You guys have NO IDEA how nervous I'm about that this performance.

Same here. But I know deep down that she'll be just fine. She was born ready for this moment :hug:

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, malazam said:

'We did it Little Monsters. We made it to the SuperBowl. We made it to the NRG stadium in Houston!'

RAH RAH

I laid in bed last night reflecting on these past 9 years. I'm so so so proud of her. She has worked so hard for this. In all honesty, no one else deserves this as much as she does. I already reserved the Tv at work so I can watch the performance lol. To everyone else she's just another popstar performing at the Super Bowl but to me it's so much more. 

Space Cowboy
8 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

time flies doesn't it? It seems like the older I get, the faster it flies. I'm so so so proud of her. She's worked so hard for this and no one else deserves it as much as she does. She fought tooth and nail against the people who didn't understand her and now look she's playing the biggest stage in the world. So proud

:classy:

Beautiful Dirt

I'm so happy I get to experience this as a fan, in real time with all of you, it's actually making me so emotional! So proud of our girl... :wub:

Archived