other

ARTPOP Megarate - RESULTS NOW!

Antonio

Featured Posts

The Fame Joanne
3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

it's my favorite song but sis lets stop right there :awkney:

Applause was the best choice for a lead single on ARTPOP. period. :lolly:

I think Applause had more fan sales than DWUW, which was probably more supported by the GP. If DWUW would have been the lead without the video mess, it could have done great imo

But Applause did good too

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
Just now, Sepsami said:

I wanted Aura as a lead but Applause was probably the safest choice, it did great aswell so I'm happy with that 

her last big hit

giphy.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Radio Ga Ga
5 minutes ago, Antonio said:

her last big hit

giphy.gif

Praying that that's not true, and it will at least be dancin in circles :cryga:

Antonio
8 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Praying that that's not true, and it will at least be dancin in circles :cryga:

I meant at a current state, I am hopeful and I believe Gaga can get another hit :gaysia:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Robagaga

OK ****ING HELL. I WAS OUT FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT, WAS READING THROUGH THE THREAD, AND WHEN I SAWWWW WHAT YOU FLOPS DID TO GYPSY I JUST CAME STRAIGHT HERE. I SWEAR TO GODDDDD I WROTE A QUASI ESSAY   ON WHY THIS SONG IS AMAZING. I AM CRYING, WHAT A MESS. 

Spoiler

@BLACKOUTbritney @monsterdino When you least expect it, when you think you are safe, I am going to come to your miserable little houses and torch them with my flames of rage. Then I will go inside your ruined houses and crucify whats left of your bodies.  

Spoiler

tumblr_nx3vywmA3l1svi3flo2_540.gif

Spoiler

:derpga:

61Bp8oo.jpg

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Sepsami
1 minute ago, Robagaga said:

OK ****ING HELL. I WAS OUT FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT, WAS READING THROUGH THE THREAD, AND WHEN I SAWWWW WHAT YOU FLOPS DID TO GYPSY I JUST CAME STRAIGHT HERE. I SWEAR TO GODDDDD I WROTE A QUASI ESSAY   ON WHY THIS SONG IS AMAZING. I AM CRYING, WHAT A MESS. 

Hide contents

@BLACKOUTbritney @monsterdino When you least expect it, when you think you are safe, I am going to come to your miserable little houses and torch them with my flames of rage. Then I will go inside your ruined houses and crucify whats left of your bodies.  

Hide contents

tumblr_nx3vywmA3l1svi3flo2_540.gif

Hide contents

:derpga:

61Bp8oo.jpg

Well it's a bit graphic what you've written but funny nonetheless :diane:

Robagaga

GYPSY AT THE SAME LEVEL AS STARSTRUCCKKKKK. 

I am D O N E 

tumblr_of9tc23ZUN1ubtb93o1_400.gif

Radio Ga Ga

i'm so pressed i didn't make the countdown at 11 am. I got so high yesterday night i forgot today was the day :toofunny: But what got me even more pressed is dope being #14 :what: , like what??? 

Spoiler

But at least it got the public recognition, it's a billboard top 10 after all, when can DWUW :trollga:

And ARTPOP being #4?? I had been here since 2013, and have hardly rarely heard anyone praise the title track, like where did the people who overrate (well not really overrate when they clearly deserve it) gypsy sexxx dreams aura and MJH go?!! Why did you let those three tank?!!

Robagaga
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

Well it's a bit graphic what you've written but funny nonetheless :diane:

If I get a WP for this I don't care it'll be worth the rant :saladga:

VforVendetta

Applause is better than DWUW, you guys have to get over that medocore, basic RnB collabrotation with a rapist. 

Applause, Venus and ARTPOP are some of the very best things Gaga has ever crafted, honestly...

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

If I get a WP for this I don't care it'll be worth the rant :saladga:

He probably wants to remind you of the young teenie sistren on here, but I say rant away sis :poot: I'll be here to give you likes as soon as I get more cuz the Megarate dried me up :neyde:

Archived