Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
funny

LOL Imagine if MANiCURE had a music video

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

MonsterBall13

And in the video it showed gaga in a nail salon getting her MANiCURE for a night out then dancing around with a bunch of nail technicianS stripping their clothes off and twerking :lolga:  

JudasIsAHolyFoo

So basically the DWUW Video leaked footage but instead of Hospital stuff, Salon stuff? 

tumblr_n7f9xhctru1qlzuomo1_500.gif 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

I actually love this vid. I'm so sorry I forgot to get a pedicure, but instead I got a mancureee :classy:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

RochestrMonstr

At least it would have had something!

I remember when I heard the real housewives were in her new video (before we knew which song), I was like "It HAS to be MANiCURE!" 

Instead it got b****-slapped and stuck on the credits! It deserved more!

Sepsami
3 hours ago, Vodka said:

I actually love this vid. I'm so sorry I forgot to get a pedicure, but instead I got a mancureee :classy:

This video is the perfect atmosphere for MANiCURE, the wig, the whole simplistic outfit, the purple confetti and lights, glamrock perfection :diane:

Gagadonna
58 minutes ago, Sure Joanne said:

It did have a video didn't you watch GUY: The ARTPOP film? :laughga: 

Yes. It was groundbreaking

Sepsami
28 minutes ago, friedriich said:

Queen of putting one of the best songs to fill the credits part

giphy.gif

I remember one of the top comments being "lol the song in the credits is better than the actual single":poot:

Spoiler

:saladga:

Archived