Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Petition to Replace Gaga at the SB

Arturo

Featured Posts

32 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

Honestly the Migos will get booed. Football fans are predominately straight people who love rock music not straight people who love urban/hip hop music. Most of those people will boo the Migos and will complain about "What ever happen to REAL music like Aerosmith? Now we got these lame young kids talking through a mic". 

This is why we need something like PI/DH at the show :poot: 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Its Nicole
20 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Who is this Migo ? 

Some rap group

Hello Gaga

StarstruckIllusion
On 2017-01-27 at 2:09 PM, Craig Barnes said:

Fixed. Sexuality has nothing to do with this

Didn't ask for it to be fixed, so never again please, but whatever. 

bitchimtrying

No one will care about any of this in a couple of days, they will all just be saying, 'Omg I didn't know she could sing like that', so lets move on please. 

bubbletea

"Migos are on absolute fire right now, but this one might be shooting for the moon. With the Atlanta Falcons set to play the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl next month, there's now a petition to have the group replace Lady Gaga for the halftime show. While this is incredibly unrealistic and won't happen, you have to admire the effort of the petition's creator, a man named Justin Good. Currently, the petition has over 2,000 signatures and a set goal of 15,000.

So yeah, still really far away from that goal, but again, the effort is admirable. In addition to the Migos halftime show request, the petition suggests that Jeezy, Goodie Mob, Gucci Mane, and Ludacris should be involved in the pre-show. Even better, that Young Thug should perform "Guwop Home" as the national anthem. Talk about shooting for the stars. If you so please, you can sign the petition right "

http://www.complex.com/music/2017/01/migos-super-bowl-halftime-show-replace-lady-gaga-petition

___

i don't even know who they are, that's so stupid

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-jlo.gif 

And who the hell cares? Gaga is doing it no point in the petition, the only thing I admire about that Justin Whats Good guy is his sheer naive optimism.

Jeezy, Goodie Mob, Gucci Mane, and Ludacris? How early 2000S of him.

when your singles are not selling so you need to do something 

I like dancin', and ponies....

thatfoxyfeeling

Why is this thread still open? :grr: I swear those that open threads like this want the media to jump on board and write a negative article about Gaga.

tomsches

if anything, this petition will even get her more exposure, since people will be interested to see why so many people are so against her

Archived