Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Petition to Replace Gaga at the SB

Arturo

Featured Posts

sipthistea
5 hours ago, ARTPOPe said:

"Lady Gaga is a terrorist who wants to blow up the White House l"

They should stop associating Gaga with Madonna. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
Just now, ZarinStar said:

Sis, since the U.S. election last year, I think it's easy to assume lots of people have no brains in general 

I know :air: 

That fact that im Centre-Right winged (so more right winged than Left) And I was super against trump says something

Anybody stays even a bit informed would know he kept making up statistics and numbers out of his head that didnt exist. Not to mention his ideas are 1 non-sense after the other

I didnt want Democrats to win a 3rd year in a row given the expensive taxation and regulatory system Obama slowly created but...

When Trump became the candidate its like... its no longer about the parties in my mind...

It turned into an election of a female politician vs a grown child... :koons: 

And somehow a child won against an intelligent experienced woman :awkney: 

Hate to sound conceded But with my knowledge of politics and economics, I think I could run America better than he could :madge: 

Xoxo Adriana

Who the gaga are they? The SB is watched by people of many tastes in music...Gaga has covered so many genres and is the perfect representative for the halftime show. And all those Migos do is rap, or whatever they do. :sure:

Besides, they're not gay enough:awkney:

GAGAISTHEBESTYA

There are only 8 days left for the SB Halftime Show. I signed :))

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

Panchecco

straight people: omg no gaga at the super bowl, she's hillary's ***** and she's gonna use that stage to make a bad statement about our lord and saviour donald trump

gaga:

Nv3jQ.gif

Spoiler

btw guys dont worry, no matter how many people will sign petitions against her the NFL won't change the performer

they already invested too much money in Gaga and tbh the NFL doesn't give a **** about #boycottgaga 

they are probably happy about it because drama = publicity = ratings :hor:

I have never even heard of Migos. :nails:

Doesn't it get tiring for all these people to keep on hating on Gaga? I hope Gaga will be gay as hell just to make these people seethe even more.

At this point we should make a new petition ourselves too like REPLACE LADY GAGA WITH JOANNE THE SCAMMER FOR SUPERBOWL LI HALFTIME SHOW, or even Gretchen, miss piggy.. 

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

Head Empty
4 hours ago, Panchecco said:

straight people: omg no gaga at the super bowl, she's hillary's ***** and she's gonna use that stage to make a bad statement about our lord and saviour donald trump

Hide contents

btw guys dont worry, no matter how many people will sign petitions against her the NFL won't change the performer

they already invesed too much money in Gaga and tbh the NFL doesn't give a **** about #boycottgaga 

they are probably happy about it because drama = publicity = ratings :hor:

omg no gaga at the super bowl, she's hillary's ***** and she's gonna use that stage to make a bad statement about my lord and saviour donald trump 

I must share this outrage with all my fellow vagina enthousiasts, who all have the exact same opinion and taste as I do.

:trollga:

Lextyr97

This is why Gaga needs to have the best halftime show of all time and needs to release the greatest album of all time to shut these bitches up lol.

Edit: My expectations are low and I'm honestly afraid to watch. The whole Joanne era had me uneasy about what she'll do. This can literally change her entire career. Someone slap sense into me :giveup:

Alien Tulip
21 hours ago, Werk said:

I have no faith in humanity and I am officially hetero phobic however Migos' music is urban/rap (sorry if I'm being ignorant) so this is mostly people who listen to those music I think.

BgvqNN.gif

Honestly the Migos will get booed. Football fans are predominately straight people who love rock music not straight people who love urban/hip hop music. Most of those people will boo the Migos and will complain about "What ever happen to REAL music like Aerosmith? Now we got these lame young kids talking through a mic". 

22 hours ago, malazam said:

It could have 20 million signs and that won't change a thing.

I'll sign it to help their flop petition.

Sounds like Hillary's popular vote.

Archived