Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Petition to Replace Gaga at the SB

Arturo

Featured Posts

alejandreaux

18k is not a lot of signatures at all... just a couple of fuming rap stans tbh, it happens every year. I actually agree that there should be a rap artist headlining a SB show at some point but it should be Drake, Kanye, Jay Z, or someone else with more than 1 hit song to their credit. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smarticle

Omg they're almost reaching their goal of 15,000 signatures.........against the millions that will actually be watching and enjoying Gaga

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

7 minutes ago, bliaz said:

MIGOS? What's that? :huh:

I have no idea tbh:toofunny:

just report that stupid petition sis

teenagechrist

Do they really think Gaga is going to get replaced? 

feeling so hot tamale

BuzzcutSeason

Well i mean this wouldn't happen. Like it's actually impossible, but cool.

Plus none of these online petitions can honestly be seen as legitimate anyway. Like you can literally sign it 20 times w different emails and/or devices its ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

Omg they're almost reaching their goal of 15,000 signatures.........against the millions that will actually be watching and enjoying Gaga

They're going to be watching with their nachos in one hand and a beer in the other muahaha 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Don't you have to have a career, hits, and good music to perform at the Super Bowl though? :oprah:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

chromaticainmyhead

if you guys don't want it to get more attention don't share it here in the first place :madge: it's not like this site is a private forum where only members can see this

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived