Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Some sort of stunt" confirmed, roughly five song set, and more info!!

Stef

Featured Posts

MonsterPaws
6 minutes ago, Werk said:

She was able to sing 9 songs in six minutes for David's tribute and we only get about 5 songs in 15 minutes??!! I'm going to have a meltdown 

That turned out a mess though :neyde:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MonsterPaws said:

That turned out a mess though :neyde:

Well I'm not saying 9 songs obviously but I mean like she could at least give us a few more so like 7?? Because it's only 15 minutes which is longer than the tribute

KleinGa
6 hours ago, Jamel Lee said:

WHAT IF GAGA DID THIS WITH DRONES OMMMGGG 

:giveup: :giveup: Imagine the drones spinning around her while she makes a costume change. :giveup::giveup:

INTEL we need yah NOW.

GGDisbetter
14 hours ago, Aga Gydal said:

The fewer songs the better. Please re-watch her Bowie tribute if you wanna see what an overstuffed medley looks like. 

I'm imagining Just Dance, Pokerface, Bad Romance, Born This Way, and Perfect Illusion leading into her next Joanne single. Perfection

fixed that for you :lolly: 

just another gay
1 hour ago, Werk said:

She was able to sing 9 songs in six minutes for David's tribute and we only get about 5 songs in 15 minutes??!! I'm going to have a meltdown 

Full song > messy rushed medley

Helxig

It can't be more than 5 songs considering she only has about 12 minutes to be introduced and complete her whole performance... You guys aren't really expecting 10 one minute long songs are you?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GagaMyBlood95
24 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It can't be more than 5 songs considering she only has about 12 minutes to be introduced and complete her whole performance... You guys aren't really expecting 10 one minute long songs are you?

I don't think the introduction is a part of those 12 minutes though, and yeah I don't want like short messy versions of the song, but I think 6 songs would be the perfect like middle, she has roughly 2 minutes per song which is okay imo, but yeah I'll be okay with 5 songs too!

8 hours ago, Ibo said:

Hoping for Angel Down with a strong message to guide us through the next 4 years. :giveup:

Considering the events from the last few days, I can't not imagine a statement from her.

She really has the opportunity to do so. I mean, of course she isn't obligated, but she was the original social justice pop queen of the 10's. C'mon, Gagi.

3 points in and ready for more

6 minutes ago, Miel said:

Considering the events from the last few days, I can't not imagine a statement from her.

She really has the opportunity to do so. I mean, of course she isn't obligated, but she was the original social justice pop queen of the 10's. C'mon, Gagi.

She won't make any statements let alone a political one.

Just now, JPM said:

She won't make any statements let alone a political one.

That's what is concerning me. I know they don't necessarily float everybody's boat, but that's what initially made me respect her as a pop artist.

I'm sure she's gonna do great with or without a statement, but it just seems so... different, for somebody who has always been fairly explicit about her political views (especially this past year), to not say something about current events, either at the SB (or on any social media, the last few weeks).

"It should be about the music!" is also a weird argument, considering a good chunk of her music is directly or indirectly inspired by the disenfranchised community, and her relation to it.

12 minutes ago, Miel said:

That's what is concerning me. I know they don't necessarily float everybody's boat, but that's what initially made me respect her as a pop artist.

I'm sure she's gonna do great with or without a statement, but it just seems so... different, for somebody who has always been fairly explicit about her political views (especially this past year), to not say something about current events, either at the SB (or on any social media, the last few weeks).

"It should be about the music!" is also a weird argument, considering a good chunk of her music is directly or indirectly inspired by the disenfranchised community, and her relation to it.

She can make a political statement anywhere else but not at the Super Bowl.

Time and a place for everything.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

12 hours ago, Squidward T said:

I thought the 5 songs were already comfirmed were 

1) Bad Romance

2)Poker Face 

3)Applause

4)Million Reasons

5)Angel Down

Unless it was in rumors,if its true the last 2 will be on piano

Tragic

where was this 'confirmed'?

9 hours ago, come to papa said:

Full song > messy rushed medley

I know I'm just saying at least a few more like 7 (?) songs....

25 minutes ago, Zsolti said:

She can make a political statement anywhere else but not at the Super Bowl.

Time and a place for everything.

One of the most viewed television events every year.

It's either the worst or best opportunity, depending on how you view it.

Archived