đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

"Some sort of stunt" confirmed, roughly five song set, and more info!!

Stef

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, oheyitso said:

"insider"  Just because it's from EW doesn't necessarily mean it's true... 

latest?cb=20160304065934

Hide contents

therefore it's not really news is it 

doesn't necessarily mean its false :derpga: 

A mod can move it to rumors if they deem fit :) 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oheyitso
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

doesn't necessarily mean its false :derpga: 

A mod can move it to rumors if they deem fit :) 

could say that about every insider :classy: but true x

BornAsUnic0rn
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

"Roughly" :lolly:

It'll be between 5-7

Which works fine since Bruno had 7, Katy had 8 (but I would exclude the Missy medley), Coldplay had 7 and Madonna officially had 5 but if you look at it she had 7 too. 

Just now, oheyitso said:

could say that about every insider :emma:

There's a difference between the blatant fake insiders you find on Twitter and the insiders that report to a reputable magazine that Gaga herself has previously done shoots for :lolly:

But spill ur T I guess. And anyways, like I said, if a mod wants to move it, he or she can.

Signature loading… 👹🖤

oheyitso
Just now, Stef said:

There's a difference between the blatant fake insiders you find on Twitter and the insiders that report to a reputable magazine that Gaga herself has previously done shoots for :lolly:

But spill ur T I guess. And anyways, like I said, if a mod wants to move it, he or she can.

I know I wasn't being shady just didn't want people to freak out over an insider, whether it be EW or Twitter :giggle: 

nattuggla
Just now, 13VictorC said:

Gaga can't fit all of her hits in one Halftime Show! :cryga:

Let's have her return in 2018 as well! :staymad:

It is so funny when ppl on a ATRL thread (some years/months ago) said that she wouldn't have enough hits to perform and now we are struggeling to fit all important songs in just 12 minutes.... 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

Gaga can't fit all of her hits in one Halftime Show! :cryga:

Let her return in 2018 as well! :staymad:

If this happen I don't want to hear any monsters complaining about Beyoncé, knowing it would be the third year in a row Gaga would be involved with SB...

GhettoFabulous

EW lol ok ? at this point i'm sure all this news outlet were sent fake news to confuse the fans and generate hype? maybe?

sapa2.gif

nattuggla
Just now, monketsharona said:

If this happen I don't want to hear any monsters complaining about Beyoncé, knowing it would be the third year in a row Gaga would be involved with SB...

But the difference is that Beyoncé is little bit overrated (I still like her & her music) and Gaga is underrated imho.

monketsharona
Just now, nattuggla said:

But the difference is that Beyoncé is little bit overrated (I still like her & her music) and Gaga is underrated imho.

But why calling Beyoncé an opportunist while Gaga performed twice in a row at Super Bowl, Grammy Awards and the Oscars... If Bey is an opportunist I think Gaga is definitely too ;)

It's funny but when Gaga was everywhere between 2008 and 2011, she was called overrated too ^^ 

nattuggla
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

But why calling Beyoncé an opportunist while Gaga performed twice in a row at Super Bowl, Grammy Awards and the Oscars... If Bey is an opportunist I think Gaga is definitely too ;)

It's funny but when Gaga was everywhere between 2008 and 2011, she was called overrated too ^^ 

I agree with you partly but Gaga was always much more polarizing than Bey ever was. That's also a reason why it is much more difficult for Gaga to please GP and critics since they still put her in a certain box for being crazy and being just as good as her used gimmicks. It's difficult for her to get rid of this picture of her....

holy scheisse

Ugh 5 song set? her SB set could mean anything!!! the only guarantee i assume is bad romance tbh

38 minutes ago, Stef said:

Despite a report that the NFL asked the outspoken Hillary Clinton supporter to avoid addressing Donald Trump during her show — a report the NFL has denied — Gaga is “not even interested [in that],” an insider says. “It was never even a conversation.”

As much as I dislike the new president, I hope she stays out of it

Archived