Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

My dream about the Joanne Tour

Magneto

Featured Posts

Magneto

Okay, guys. Tonight I had the most vivid and random dream about attending the Joanne Ball/Tour whatevs. That's right: y'all are discussing SB and I'm already dreaming about her touring plans. So without further ado: 

AkxkfJ7ZsndxC.gif

So I went inside the Ziggo Dome (a concert venue in Amsterdam) only to find out that not only did I bought tickets for the seated area, but also seats behind (?!) the stage, but the back of the stage was actually closed off:toofunny: The only way of seeing the stage was on a big a$$ video screen. I was the only monster there and everyone else seemed like they didn't wanna be there. They were all talking, even when the opening act started. The stage was a big white castle and there too huge white squares in front of the stage on either side which were kind of like mini-stages. Everything looked super white, bright and futuristic. The show began and it started with Honey Boo Boo (?!) riding on stage in a pink toy car, like this one.

4gTiTeUzVMNiM.gif 

Then a girl started singing and every one started to sing along. I dind't know the song nor the singer. Someone told me that she's a dutch singer from my hometown (which is quite small) and everyone kinda looked at me funny, because I didn't know her. Finally I decided to watch the show on the screen only to find out that the person in front of me decided to wear a huge native American headpiece (?!) so that I couldn't see a thing. We got into a huge fight and then I decided to wake up.

l0Ex9UwY2qcKLnZHG.gif

Such a long and vivid dream with so much fantasty and I never got to see Gaga:toofunny: Praying for her to do a better job than this although the stage was actually really awesome!

Free my mind

I had a similar dream once :air: I went to see the BTWB but I paid a cheap ticket that only allowed me to watch the show in a separate room with a ratchet projector

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

River

At least your not dreaming about being eaten by a smurf :neyde:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

I've dreamed with the tour too but it was...awkward...

It was a livestream\Periscope with a really bad quality but the stage was like a cheap rip off from "X TOUR" By Kylie Minogue. Cheap because the floor wasn't made of LED, it was just a square shaped LED & STAGE. The intro had a movie film like the begin of taylor's 1989, then the screens split in 2 and she came out of the screen in a box floting (Madonna Girl gone wild MDNA ???)...singing cheek to cheek.

When the box hit the floor, Just Dance started, followed by Beautiful Dirty Rich and then it was a ballad from like Fame era but it wasn't Brown Eyes. I could swear it was Let Love Down but I can't remember at all....i was shook :ladyhaha:

Magneto
3 hours ago, Red said:

I had a similar dream once :air: I went to see the BTWB but I paid a cheap ticket that only allowed me to watch the show in a separate room with a ratchet projector

3 hours ago, River said:

At least your not dreaming about being eaten by a smurf :neyde:

36 minutes ago, Leeo said:

I've dreamed with the tour too but it was...awkward...

It was a livestream\Periscope with a really bad quality but the stage was like a cheap rip off from "X TOUR" By Kylie Minogue. Cheap because the floor wasn't made of LED, it was just a square shaped LED & STAGE. The intro had a movie film like the begin of taylor's 1989, then the screens split in 2 and she came out of the screen in a box floting (Madonna Girl gone wild MDNA ???)...singing cheek to cheek.

When the box hit the floor, Just Dance started, followed by Beautiful Dirty Rich and then it was a ballad from like Fame era but it wasn't Brown Eyes. I could swear it was Let Love Down but I can't remember at all....i was shook :ladyhaha:

lol, what?! Dreams are so f*cked up!:cryga:

Free my mind

• 9 months later...
Magneto
On 27-1-2017 at 2:17 PM, Magneto said:

Okay, guys. Tonight I had the most vivid and random dream about attending the Joanne Ball/Tour whatevs. That's right: y'all are discussing SB and I'm already dreaming about her touring plans. So without further ado: 

AkxkfJ7ZsndxC.gif

So I went inside the Ziggo Dome (a concert venue in Amsterdam) only to find out that not only did I bought tickets for the seated area, but also seats behind (?!) the stage, but the back of the stage was actually closed off:toofunny: The only way of seeing the stage was on a big a$$ video screen. I was the only monster there and everyone else seemed like they didn't wanna be there. They were all talking, even when the opening act started. The stage was a big white castle and there too huge white squares in front of the stage on either side which were kind of like mini-stages. Everything looked super white, bright and futuristic. The show began and it started with Honey Boo Boo (?!) riding on stage in a pink toy car, like this one.

4gTiTeUzVMNiM.gif 

Then a girl started singing and every one started to sing along. I dind't know the song nor the singer. Someone told me that she's a dutch singer from my hometown (which is quite small) and everyone kinda looked at me funny, because I didn't know her. Finally I decided to watch the show on the screen only to find out that the person in front of me decided to wear a huge native American headpiece (?!) so that I couldn't see a thing. We got into a huge fight and then I decided to wake up.

l0Ex9UwY2qcKLnZHG.gif

Such a long and vivid dream with so much fantasty and I never got to see Gaga:toofunny: Praying for her to do a better job than this although the stage was actually really awesome!

Revisiting one of my older threads only to find out that I predicted the two mini stages:gaycat:

Free my mind

Archived