Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

HOT-NESS ALERT.

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Ferrer Zorola
19 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Not sure if he still is.. Last picture with them together was 14 weeks ago. And now I see him with another dude, but saying it's his roomie? :trollga:

And, I hope to god that she hires him back. I need mancandy when I go to the concert. 

yeah I scrolled through zaddy's IG and noticed that too "roomie" lmao :toofunny:

and speaking of For A Moment Tour (which HAS to be Joanne's tour name :giggle:) I'm so confused about how the setlist is going to go... :wtf: I can't imagine her dance oriented hits sprinkled through a bunch of country sounding tracks... :smh: 

LIFE IS GOOD

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndyDWUW

He's the guy from MTN with the orange shirt over his head right? 😫

6e43954268aeb62dbb67d3a978c72e5f.jpg

I always thought he was hot as hell 

Mr Ricky
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

yeah I scrolled through zaddy's IG and noticed that too "roomie" lmao :toofunny:

and speaking of For A Moment Tour (which HAS to be Joanne's tour name :giggle:) I'm so confused about how the setlist is going to go... :wtf: I can't imagine her dance oriented hits sprinkled through a bunch of country sounding tracks... :smh: 

I really have no idea how she's going to maintain a concert with bops. Because Joanne / Angel Down / Grigio Girls / Sinner's prayers / Hey Girl are so not worthy for choreos.. :wtf: 

Crossfit

Mr Ricky
Just now, Andy21 said:

He's the guy from MTN with the orange shirt over his head right? 😫

6e43954268aeb62dbb67d3a978c72e5f.jpg

I always thought he was hot as hell 

Yap that's the bae. 

Crossfit

Just now, Carlitos said:

I always thought Marc was hotter, but he can still get it :hor:

Mte

Hope they're still together

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Robo Ga

I love his dark brown eyes... I'm obsessed with brown eyes for some reason. I blame FameGa. 

🤖⚡️

49 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Girl I know his excistence, it's just now that he has body hair.. :giveup:  

Sorry but now he has daddy hair. He didn't have when he was Gaga's dancer. Even though I know he was the hottest of her team. 

48 minutes ago, Red said:

I follow him on instagram since forever and he always had it... ?

Or was I focusing on his muscles and never noticed anything?

His body hair always came and went. I guess, depending on how he felt like grooming at the moment. But yeah, I remember really noticing it at the iheartradio festival lol

tumblr_mqfjvuaCnt1s7anvzo1_500.gif

Just now, SS77 said:

His body hair always came and went. I guess, depending on how he felt like grooming at the moment. But yeah, I remember really noticing it at the iheartradio festival lol

tumblr_mqfjvuaCnt1s7anvzo1_500.gif

I knew I wasn't crazy :) 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

lord just remembering he and mark during alejando on the btwball makes me... :giveup::giveup::giveup:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived