💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Justin Tranter Wrote a Song with Gaga

soixont

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
14 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

The idea of an original album is just used by fans to either feel better about Gaga not returning to her old dance sound or just to be mean and diminish Joanne so that Gaga might feel pressured to go back to that old sound. 

But like I said, my goal here is not to diminish Joanne, but just to acknowledge that there was a change in direction--that Joanne as it is now wasn't exactly the vision Gaga had originally

15 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

If she decided to release whatever number of songs she wrote with Red-one as an EP, I'd be all for it. I'm curious about the direction they were headed in too.

I agree with this one, too

17 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

But I'm not deluding myself into thinking she was even close to releasing it as the 5th album

Also not part of my personal view. She may not be close to finishing it as the album, but she definitely had groundwork/base to build up on using the same concept/sound.

Ignoring your last paragraph because it's rude so whatever.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpaceAce
20 minutes ago, Fish said:

Omg let people be god its a pop forum its meant to be light. Not everything you read needs to be taken seriously. We have some bad tendencies but we also have insides jokes, common cultural and community references, etc... You sound so bitter and harsh for something that could be explained in far less venomous words.

Just saying my peace. Nobody has to take it personally and I haven't named anyone. There's no conversation about things that matter on here. Just very weird jokes that aren't funny and undeserved insults and judgements directed at Gaga. How about just talking about the work? About the music? Joking with some originality and not running every meme and popular phrase to a premature death? That would be fun.

And dont try comparing this behaviour with my criticisms of it. I'm allowed to be exhausted by the culture here and how it spreads and negatively affects people's opinions of an artist I enjoy and her work. But I'll try to keep my "venomous" opinion to myself whenever I come here to catch up on any news. Obviously people are sensitive about harsh criticisms when receiving them but not so much when actively sharing them about about an artist and letting anyone who knows how to google the word "gaga" consume and legitimize it. 

Priorities, people. We need to sort them out.

SpaceAce
18 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

But like I said, my goal here is not to diminish Joanne, but just to acknowledge that there was a change in direction--that Joanne as it is now wasn't exactly the vision Gaga had originally

I agree with this one, too

Also not part of my personal view. She may not be close to finishing it as the album, but she definitely had groundwork/base to build up on using the same concept/sound.

Ignoring your last paragraph because it's rude so whatever.

If it helps, I only meant offence if you consider yourself one of those people. Those people suck. Hard.

Gaga could totally be releasing an album in October lmao she has sooo much material

spend a month or two updating and reworking the songs, boom new album

1 minute ago, SpaceAce said:

If it helps, I only meant offence if you consider yourself one of those people. Those people suck. Hard.

Lol we get your point but youre just rude man

SpaceAce
Just now, Fish said:

Lol we get your point but youre just rude man

Theres a crazy level of hypocrisy in the users who are clutching their pearls in response to my criticisms of an unidentifiable group of people. So much vitriol is directed at Gaga on here, either blatantly or thinly veiled with "original LG5", and it's actually welcomed. But god forbid any criticism is directed at the users here. No no. That rudeness is too horrifying. 

Is this real life? Fhdksjfhsk

3 hours ago, Monsterious said:

the LG5 we should have got

i'm so tired of this mess hopefully she comes thruuu with a boppy album next era

Preach good sis!:golfclap:

5 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

Theres a crazy level of hypocrisy in the users who are clutching their pearls in response to my criticisms of an unidentifiable group of people. So much vitriol is directed at Gaga on here, either blatantly or thinly veiled with "original LG5", and it's actually welcomed. But god forbid any criticism is directed at the users here. No no. That rudeness is too horrifying. 

Is this real life? Fhdksjfhsk

We never said any form of criticism should be prohibited. Its the way you say it and the choice of words that is rude. There's a way to be honest and angry without saying that some fans can't have a 14yo Bieber stan level of conversation or that people are stupid and dumb when they use the phrase "queen of...". You're putting everyone (almost) in the same basket without making some nuances and that is just plain disrespect. I don't agree with what you say but I don't disagree with everything either, but the way you said it is repulsive and alienates the very people you're trying to convince. 

Delusional Aura
3 hours ago, soixont said:

Came across this and I obviously HAD to share it with y'all.

I'm a Music Business Worldwide follower, and the podcast-interview with Justin Tranter (Semi-Precious Weapons) was released today touching upon his friendship with Gaga.

Starting at 9:10 he talks about having written a song with Gaga "9 months ago", then acknowledged her direction change as she worked with Mark Ronson.

http://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/being-an-artist-sucks-im-just-going-to-be-honest/

My poor heart. We could've been bopping our bussies to redone's songs if it wasn't for daddy ronson :toofunny:

SpaceAce
Just now, Fish said:

We never said any form of criticism should be prohibited. Its the way you say it and the choice of words that is rude. There's a way to be honest and angry without saying that some fans can't have a 14yo Bieber stan level of conversation or that people are stupid and dumb when they use the phrase "queen of...". You're putting everyone (almost) in the same basket without making some nuances and that is just plain disrespect. I don't agree with what you say but I don't disagree with everything either, but the way you said it is repulsive and alienates the very people you're trying to convince. 

I think I've only been critical of certain behaviours. If anyone views themselves as the sum of their behaviour on this forum then I can understand your point about being repulsively mean. Otherwise (as I'm hoping nobody defines themselves as GGD users), I feel pretty comfortable making these (sometimes harsh) observations. Hopefully I've made someone realize they're being a jerk to someone who's name is in the freaking URL of this site and spreading nonsense to people who are looking for it to share, like many radio hosts have already done.

Thanks for listening. Sorry you're so sensitive to comments that aren't directed at you. 

Mark changed everything...

Not that that is a bad thing but it is just annoying knowing that she has so much material with other producers that we won't ever hear :/ 

SpaceAce
14 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

My poor heart. We could've been bopping our bussies to redone's songs if it wasn't for daddy ronson 

Exhibit A for anyone completely lost to what I'm talking about. These comments are so unnecessary and mean.

If I may play aling with this nonsense:

If she didn't meet up with Ronson, who's to say she settles for the work she did with red one? Maybe she keeps looking and calls Rick Rubin and we get an album full of Dopes (I'm here for it)? 

Just now, SpaceAce said:

I think I've only been critical of certain behaviours. If anyone views themselves as the sum of their behaviour on this forum then I can understand your point about being repulsively mean. Otherwise (as I'm hoping nobody defines themselves as GGD users), I feel pretty comfortable making these (sometimes harsh) observations. Hopefully I've made someone realize they're being a jerk to someone who's name is in the freaking URL of this site and spreading nonsense to people who are looking for it to share, like many radio hosts have already done.

Thanks for listening. Sorry you're so sensitive to comments that aren't directed at you. 

Lol you're being dishonest now you're hiding behind the word "behaviours" lmao you literally not only said that anyone thinking that there is an original LG5 is dumb, but also that this whole fanbase is dumb and stupid. That is simply not criticism directed at certain "behaviours".  It weas directed at people. 

Of course you did not name anyone and did not directed the comments at me directly, that doesn't make them more acceptable. Your comments were directed at a lot of people, including me. I found your comments insulting to the whole fanbase and I even don't think there is such a thing as an original LG5, although I sometimes use the "queen of" formula (very few times actually) 

Anyway, you've been called out by me and others and now you're trying to subtly backtrack with bullshit words like "behaviours" when in fact you just came to spit your venom (which is unfortunate because I feel like you do have a point).

3 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

The fact that she has a whole new album ready :saladga:

She probably has enough unreleased songs that'll last even beyond her and our time :laughga: 

Archived