💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Justin Tranter Wrote a Song with Gaga

soixont

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
25 minutes ago, soixont said:

he talks about having written a song with Gaga "9 months ago", then acknowledged her direction change as she worked with Mark Ronson

Evidence piling up supports that LG5 was scrapped for Joanne. The opposing camps continues to use "we don't know that" as receipts.

Make no mistake though, I'm extremely happy with Joanne. I just think it's delulu that was what she planned from the start. :ladyhaha:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
26 minutes ago, Leeo said:

I thought we knew about this for few months already.

I wonder how much work has been "unreleased" by now...

Hopefully we'll get to hear it before we die.

Purr more, hiss less.

Argentum

What if Gaga decided to put out Joanne first so that she could distance herself from the upbeat electronic sound of ARTPOP and stockpiled all these songs for LG6 so that they sound fresh when they are released?

Just a random thought since it would be a shame for all this supposed work and collabs to be for nothing...

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

I think it's safe to say that her music direction is not planned, per se, but organic. She continues to create with different people to experience possibilities, and chooses to go deeper into one direction or another. In this case she went deep with Daddy Ronson :hor:.

A King With No Crown

Alien Tulip

It's kinda sad that the album she scrapped had a possibility of being her one of her greatest works.

Head Empty

Produced by Ronson, Bloodpop and Justin Tranter:

It's so strange that Justin wasn't involved in Joanne, and that Gaga wasn't involved in this song :oprah:. Maybe they aren't as close as they used to be? (I haven't listened to the podcast)

Moebius

I'm just imagining ARTPOP Act 2 welcoming the original LG5 into the ''never going to happen'' club :ladyhaha: :cryga:

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

SpaceAce

I don't like being rude but this fan base is so dumb. I don't know if there's another way to describe the collective lunacy of the comments and diatribe against the only LG5 that exists (Joanne). 

Of course she did a change in direction. She more than likely had multiple changes in direction, working with various writers and exploring different sounds. That's what artists do until they figure out what they want to say. 

This doesn't mean that she had an album ready and then scrapped it as a whole. Gaga has said from day 1 that she is constantly writing. And there's no reason to believe that her work with these writers is "in the trash". She can use them in the future and re-work them to her liking whenever she feels like it.

When some desperate for attention producer says his song was going to be the first single, you really don't have to take his word for it. Gaga would have been too excited and spilled some hints the way she did in the run up to Joanne.

She was always just WRITING. she takes pride in that process so she's involved and can share pictures from the studio. Other pop stars don't write and their many changes of direction happen over a phone or through email so you don't hear about it.

Its been 8 years we've known this woman and it seems like most of you still don't understand how she works. There's no excuse.

Or Maybe you do already know all of this and ignore it because you like to complain about an album she put her sweat and tears into. Which is fine: you do you. Just know you're acting like a jerk and sharing unfair sentiments about her to the media and journalists who check these fan sites for information and gossip to share. Well done! 

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, Totodile said:

Maybe they aren't as close as they used to be?

they are. :nick: 

3 minutes ago, Totodile said:

(I haven't listened to the podcast)

:neyde: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Michaelandro
30 minutes ago, Leeo said:

and BTW this serves for the people who really believe that there was almost nothing and Joanne really is the original LG5 planed since 2014 LOL

This. To think she was at demo stage for 2 yrs and then came up with Joanne is just delulu. She obviously had an idea that was scrapped when she went in with Mark. I just can't accept the fact that all of that work is in the bin. Low key hoping she just put it aside and saved it for later.

Bloody Matt
2 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

I don't like being rude but this fan base is so dumb. I don't know if there's another way to describe the collective lunacy of the comments and diatribe against the only LG5 that exists (Joanne). 

Of course she did a change in direction. She more than likely had multiple changes in direction, working with various writers and exploring different sounds. That's what artists do until they figure out what they want to say. 

This doesn't mean that she had an album ready and then scrapped it as a whole. Gaga has said from day 1 that she is constantly writing. And there's no reason to believe that her work with this writers is "in the trash". She can use them in the future and re-work them to her liking. 

When some desperate for attention producer says his song was going to be the first single, you really don't have to take his word for it. Gaga would have been too excited and spilled some hints the way she did in the run up to Joanne.

She was always just WRITING. she takes pride in that process so she's involved and can share pictures from the studio. Other pop stars don't write and their many changes of direction happen over a phone or through email.

Its been 8 years we've known this woman and it seems like most of you still don't understand how she works. There's no excuse.

Or Maybe you do already know all of this and ignore it because you like to complain about an album she put her sweat and tears into. Which is fine: you do you. Just know you're acting like a jerk and sharing unfair sentiments about her to the media and journalists who check these fan sites for information and gossip to share. Well done! 

Been saying this since day 1 but I'm just delulu apparently  :queenga:

10 minutes ago, Argentum said:

What if Gaga decided to put out Joanne first so that she could distance herself from the upbeat electronic sound of ARTPOP and stockpiled all these songs for LG6 so that they sound fresh when they are released?

Just a random thought since it would be a shame for all this supposed work and collabs to be for nothing...

sound hot sis

sound hot:sis:

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, SpaceAce said:

Okay :awkney:

2 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

that's literally what we're trying to say

:neyde:

3 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

This doesn't mean that she had an album ready and then scrapped it as a whole

wow you just contradicted your own post. 8 RedOne songs, Warren, Elton, Nile and now this; and Mark Ronson himself saying the direction of Joanne didn't happen until their first two days of session with Gaga

READ:

When it came to working with Gaga, Ronson said he "didn't really know what she wanted to do." On their second day in the studio, they wrote the album's title track. "I was like, '****, I really love this,'" he remembered. "So we started following that direction — it was never contrived, like, 'we're gonna make this honest album.' That's what kept coming out. When BloodPop came in, it got a lot better. He took what we were doing, which was maybe a little, not retro, but very live-music-recorded, and started to chop the **** out of it."

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/dance/7564557/mark-ronson-lady-gaga-interview-2016

all pile up. Sure, it may not be a finished album, but it has enough material with different enough direction for it to be separate from Joanne

5 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

When some desperate for attention producer says his song was going to be the first single, you really don't have to take his word for it

So, all those listed above are desperate for attention?

6 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

:ladyhaha: wow you completely missed the point

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

Been saying this since day 1 but I'm just delulu apparently  :queenga:

yes, you are. I've actually been waiting for you. Here's another receipt. You still choose to ignore it.

Mark Ronson himself said in the quote I posted above. There are clear change in directions supported by statements not just by "desperate producers" but from the actual final producer himself.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived