Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Justin Tranter Wrote a Song with Gaga

soixont

Featured Posts

Michaelandro

So she spent 2 years making random demos with a bunch of producers without having absolutely no idea where she's going? Yeah I don't think so. Especially not after what Elton and others said and now Tranter. And no, I don't think there is an actual album ready to be released but was scrapped, but at least a raw idea of where she was going. We're probably talking about a bunch of demo songs or maybe a few finished ones.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PropaGaga
7 minutes ago, Michaelandro said:

So she spent 2 years making random demos with a bunch of producers without having absolutely no idea where she's going? Yeah I don't think so.

That's the whole point of working on demos, lol.

Igor Hachul

I'll never forgive her! The album of our dreams was thrown away beacause of her beautiful ideia of a WHOLE MARK RONSON album. You should have kept it girl, Joanne will be irrelevant in your career, time will show it.

Igor Hachul

nattuggla
19 minutes ago, Igor Summerboy said:

I'll never forgive her! The album of our dreams was thrown away beacause of her beautiful ideia of a WHOLE MARK RONSON album. You should have kept it girl, Joanne will be irrelevant in your career, time will show it.

So you heard the first, original demos of LG5 that you can make this assumption?:oprah:

I have the feeling that all the scrapped RedOne songs sound completely different and not as poppy or dancy as everyone would expect. Angel Down sounds much more organic than anything they have done before. 

yes and
6 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

What do you know about ASIB sountrack? Will album have dance-songs or country and so on? Maybe RedOne demos will be released on ASIB soundtrack? 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

5 hours ago, gagzus said:

The point still stands and is true because writing songs =/= recorded, mastered and ready to go songs, in fact this supports mine and many others theory that she had no clue what direction she was heading in at all and was playing around with sounds and writing techniques until she met Mark and he made her realise what direction she wanted to go into. Her story of him saying to her "so what do you really want to say now" and her basically saying "I don't know" then him encouraging her to make the title track in one take on the fly proves that as well.

She was playing around with basic pop beats and concepts and had no direction till spring 2016 and all the evidence supports that.

Yes darling, as I've said on the thread, when people say "LG5 original" they just mean the bunch of demos and concepts that were done back then. About writting =\= recorded, she was in studio for 2 years. It's unlikely she didn't record a song and even worked on many demos when it came from RedOne's mouth that "they had a song chose to be the lead single". It could be a way of getting attention? Sure, but unlikely that he would talk about working with Gaga knowing her for so long just to get some spotlight.

What I guess is that she had one direction. She hinted many times about stuff etc etc etc. If Mark is right, they wrote Diamond Heart and Joanne around her birthday in 2016.

How could then she say on the Golden Globe interview "I'll drop an album this year. I'm not telling when but I'll" if she had no direction at all? she wouldn't even mention an album because she knows how this fan base is messy and how everyone was excited about it. Elton John & other people like DJWS said they listened to her stuff and it was sounding "super-duper-sweet" and "Like her old classics, like You and I and Bad Romance" how would they describe something if it was so random and without any type of direction\cohesive?  Elton John even said it was on the way to be her "Tapestry"...

I believe that, there was no way really a finished project, but she had a direction going and then, with Mark, she changed her mind for something else and she felt better and that was it. Maybe she was already unsure of her '"old work" (aka the demos from 2014\2015) and when she met Mark she was like "I want to make something else, different" and they matched perfectly. Who knows right? hahahahahahahaha.

Trepadation

576e560b2200002d00f82f74.jpeg                to                         3408D28200000578-3584613-image-a-61_1462

:giveup: when will it stop

1 minute ago, FlyingF said:

what is this from? is there a video?

It's from the iHeartRadio Summit where Gaga performed Perfect Illusion for the press

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 minutes ago, FlyingF said:

what is this from? is there a video?

I think it's from the day she announced Perfect Illusion on iHeart radio, where she played the song for the radio people and something like that, but no sure if there was a vid

53XkYUq.png 53XkYUq.png 53XkYUq.png

35 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

576e560b2200002d00f82f74.jpeg                to                         3408D28200000578-3584613-image-a-61_1462

:giveup: when will it stop

We better get rid of that guy.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

PropaGaga
1 hour ago, dancewithnobody said:

What do you know about ASIB sountrack? Will album have dance-songs or country and so on? Maybe RedOne demos will be released on ASIB soundtrack? 

I haven't heard anything about the project since early last year.

Archived