💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga Still Rising on Adult Pop Radio

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Swan Heart
10 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

Just let it go. Million Reason is not gonna slay Billboard charts or any charts now. I think we should move on to the next single. Who's with me on this??? :)

The next single won't do better, you know that, right? Million Reasons is doing better then Perfect Illusin already anyway, why leave it?

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas
2 minutes ago, Swan Heart said:

The next single won't do better, you know that, right? Million Reasons is doing better then Perfect Illusin already anyway, why leave it?

If she plays her cards right and releases the next single the same day or the day after the Superbowl along with a good video, she might stand a chance of garnering another TOP 10 and that would be something ;)

venusfly
2 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

If she plays her cards right and releases the next single the same day or the day after the Superbowl along with a good video, she might stand a chance of garnering another TOP 10 and that would be something ;)

the superbowl doesnt do that much in terms of sales.. the big impact comes in ticket sales, not music..

remember the days when we used to celebrate top 10 entries on Hot 100 instead of 27 -> 25 raises after weeks of availability on some irrelevant ass chart. :icega:

it wasn't laaaahv

Gypsy Life
27 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

Just let it go. Million Reason is not gonna slay Billboard charts or any charts now. I think we should move on to the next single. Who's with me on this??? :)

A lot of delulu little monsters are with you.

Desperado
54 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

its slaying italy rn so what u gonna do 

NintendoMONSTER
1 hour ago, BloodyJudas said:

Just let it go. Million Reason is not gonna slay Billboard charts or any charts now. I think we should move on to the next single. Who's with me on this???

This! 

You can see a comment like this in every thread about Million Reasons :poot:

PanPikus

Agree :lolly:

Spoiler

Diamond Heart is waiting :nails:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

InTraumatica

You have a big storm coming from flopsters from charts thread who are SURE that MR will be a hit (they have been sure since november) 

Archived