Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Katy Sharing Superbowl Advice With Gaga

Quark

Featured Posts

Shipper

I like the catfight tbh.

More like a friendly challenge as she said because it keeps you on your toes. Gaga gave up the fight and just released whatever music she wanted instead of competing with the music today. Sure Joanne is unique and a breath of fresh air (I love Joanne don't get me wrong) but then she lost that artistic edge and avant garde performances I love dearly. I miss it and I need a big dose of it for the SB!

Pop music is like sports but a female version with us belonging in team Gaga that we would root for no matter what. If we are in the path of equality, we must enjoy men and women competing with each other in their respective fields.

Pop industry is like sports. Keep on challenging each other, girls. :trollga:

mcadams+lohan.gif

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RodeckDanny

Come one there's no way it can't be better hahaha! She's so cute though

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

shmal96

Dang, hates how the media (and even fans) pits their music as competitive and if one charts better than the other, the other sucks. They obviously can look past all that. 

rezjohnsen
15 hours ago, definthejam said:

I love how Katy says "why aren't you photographing Lady Gaga" and "She's like the next Madonna, but better." lol

And some fans here think that they're enemies or something because of that whole "applause vs roar" thing which was totally fabricated by the media.

She's almost always been super nice to Gags so i wouldn't be surprised if she actually said this stuff

Yeah theyre always been friend since the beginning

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

10 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Sometimes I wish Gaga collaborated with her contemporaries instead of looking up for already stablished legends only

This

On 1/24/2017 at 4:00 AM, Scathach said:

That shouldn't be too hard :classy:

Stop trying it... Katy's was (one of) the best of the last decade

Archived