💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Brooke Candy - Candy Crush (short film)

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

geopang

I'm gonna need miss Brooke Candy to revive her old rap roots. Das Me, Pu**y Make the Rules, Everybody Does, and I Wanna F**k Right Now are legendary songs, and all of these pop songs she released recently are not at her best level of creativity and music. 

monsterdino
44 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i wouldnt mind an album full of opulence/pop rock bops :ph34r:

but the only bad song from the album seems to be the lead single, living out loud, all the others are good enough (the ones she released + oh yeah, which judging by the live snippets, is pretty good)

but lets be honsets opulence (ep) & rubber band stacks >>>>>>>>>> everything she has released after rbs

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

but lets be honsets opulence (ep) & rubber band stacks >>>>>>>>>> everything she has released after rbs

Not really :huh: i like both :unicorn:

24 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Happy Days and Changes are really good songs though, Paper and Plastic too. I just don't think they should've been released randomly with low-budget videos. As album tracks with other songs like Opulencr EP and such they would have been highly appreciated.

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Happy Days and Changes are really good songs though, Paper and Plastic too. I just don't think they should've been released randomly with low-budget videos. As album tracks with other songs like Opulencr EP and such they would have been highly appreciated.

Totally agree, Nasty was a major MEH tho. I didn't say those songs were bad but I prefer Opulence over these singles.

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Totally agree, Nasty was a major MEH tho. I didn't say those songs were bad but I prefer Opulence over these singles.

Nasty will be her Paparazzi for me. There are better songs, but will remain my favorite, because it made me love her :unicorn:

darkchylde
On 23/1/2017 at 10:36 PM, monsterdino said:

You sound exactly like a Gaga hater now

ohhh the hypocrisy

? ellaborate how am i a hypocrate for loving gaga but "hating" brooke candy.

monsterdino
5 minutes ago, Entropy said:

? ellaborate how am i a hypocrate for loving gaga but "hating" brooke candy.

Well the the hipocrisy here is that you stan someone for having the same aesthetic as the person you hate for having that same aesthetic

darkchylde
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

Well the the hipocrisy here is that you stan someone for having the same aesthetic as the person you hate for having that same aesthetic

Okay, I see your point. However, I think their aesthetics are nothing alike, or maybe it just doesn't feel natural on Brooke for me. Her art doesnt speak to me, and i've given her way too many tries. Not sure how it makes me a hypocrate, but i'm ok with being a hypocrate, i've been called worse things.

monsterdino
11 minutes ago, Entropy said:

Okay, I see your point. However, I think their aesthetics are nothing alike, or maybe it just doesn't feel natural on Brooke for me. Her art doesnt speak to me, and i've given her way too many tries. Not sure how it makes me a hypocrate, but i'm ok with being a hypocrate, i've been called worse things.

Sorry but this what you have said now is coming off as ignorant (I don't mean to get you offendend, sorry if that's the case) but Brooke Candy has always worn controversial/avan-garde fashions, she is best friends with basically everybody in the fashion world who is into that kinda fashion hence that's why she has great visuals and clothes. Nicola Formichetti is basically her best friend (wich was also Gaga's best friend and stylist) so again you are sounding like a Gaga hater who doesn't know a thing about Gaga and doesn't want to get to know a thing about her, but yet again hates her based on their opinions formed from just pictures aka nothing.

You can go on her instagram and see that she dresses basically like a drag queen everyday even tho she doesn't paparrazzi's following her or she have anything to promote atm. Plus everyone she hangs out with has their own weird style.

Archived