?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
franciscoelho

Katy, she is a better human being, she fights for equality, she's an activist. I can't remember any big feud she was into. Taylor doesn't care about others, she doesn't go to marches or anything, she posts 140 characters on twitter. Even this messages are meaningless, she only cares about money. Where was she yesterday, or on BLM movement, or during the elections? :classy:

Franciscoelho

The Fame Joanne

Katy

I find Taylor very boring as a popstar. And Katy also actually serves some great bops 

Panchecco

Katy is way more interesting than Taylor and, if you don't like Katy's voice that muc, at least you can have fun with her but I feel like Taylor takes herself way too seriously (even though she's not that amazing in my opinion) and I also feel that she in some way sees herself as a superior/more intelligent person 

I like Katy's visuals and her general aesthetic more, Taylor seems to always have that one concept about love/being heartbroken and being sassy now that you're alone since you don't need a man 

The Fame Joanne
32 minutes ago, imcdv said:

as an artist, i preffer taylor, i think she really puts effort on it, from concepts to making it happen, i follow her since the kanye mess  (didnt know who she was before that) but a friend told me her precious music is even better, the ballads on red ugh i love them. She may not have a great voice but at least she sings live tho, katy most of the time doesnt even try

katy seems more plastic for me, like she doesnt give a duck about what shes selling cause her music dont have a process, the writers and producers do everything and all she has to do is put her voice and face. I still enjoy her tho, always serving bops

I think Katy writes her own songs 

PMKKARDASHiAN

Tbh either. 1989 was nothing but bops and whoever says otherwise needs to stop lying! 

And Katy has had 3 albums of nothing but bops, so it's a close call. 

As far as who they are personally, who cares? Neither of them are my friends, and who they are will never affect me. 

Diamond Heart

Katy.

I like her personality more and i like more of her music than Taylors. 
Ive never really got the hype around Taylor, shes so plain imo.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

lordmaler

Katy. 

For some reason I can't get into ANY of Taylor's songs. Her album apparently BOMBED and got grammy but I don't like single song on it. And I tried to listen to it few times. It's just so bland and bad for some reason.

Smarticle

I voted Katy.

In terms of being a person, I would vote Katy, she is more of a real(?) person. She's been politically active recently and that speaks about her character. Not to mention she came from a religious upbringing and got flack for her break out song 'I Kissed a Girl' for LGBT content. Her relationship with Russell Brand seemed like such a deep love compared to just serial dating Taylor (although there's nothing wrong with testing out a person first :awkney: it just seemed like Taylor was dating for album content) She's been through more real and different issues in her songs. With popular songs like 'Firework' and 'Roar' being inspirational and empowering, while also having fun bubblegum pop like 'Birthday', 'TGIF', 'Hot n' Cold', 'California Gurls'.

Don't get me wrong, Taylor is pretty real too and really takes the time and effort to send gifts to fans, visit hospitals etc. But everything in her career screams businesswoman, where it's more calculated and planned out. Her musical career really started from her father being able to buy a chunk of her record company so she could control her own career (someone fact check me lol). Not that it's bad, since anyone would jump at the opportunity to advance their own careers. But even in the Kimye scandal she tried to maintain this innocent girl image that was part of her career by acting like she never heard Kanye's verse about her, but then corrected herself saying she never agreed to being called a 'bitch' (fact check me again, not sure about the details) in the song. which seemed very underhanded and sneaky. In terms of her music, her popular ones are always about love songs, her whole 1989 was about relationships lol, which were full of very GP friendly bops and relatable but it gets dull even when I listen to her more than Katy hee.

Obviously I have a lil bias against Taylor but that's my 2 cents. :poot:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

3 hours ago, The Fame Joanne said:

I think Katy writes her own songs 

% of the credit of each album/song

One of the Boys 53,36%

One of the Boys 100%
I Kissed a Girl 18.75%
Waking Up in Vegas 33.33%
Thinking of You 100%
Mannequin 100%
Ur So Gay 60%