Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I cant at her looking more like hilary duff than britney :air: 

britney-spears-lifetime-biopic-100616-02

They literally just casted some basic white girl without even acknowledging that britney has a one of a kind face

vintage-britney-spears-hair.jpg

britnigel2000.jpg

e3debc9f6960bef027ebad695748b8bc.jpg

Alien Tulip
3 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

I saw this a while ago. I knew they were going to overdo it. Britney slammed the paparazzi's car with an umbrella and said go **** yourself. She didn't run around in circles like a headless turkey and scream like godzilla :smh: 

Regina George
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

I saw this a while ago. I knew they were going to overdo it. Britney slammed the paparazzi's car with an umbrella and said go **** yourself. She didn't run around in circles like a headless turkey and scream like godzilla :smh: 

Yea they want to make it 100% extra. I'll watch this. Maybe they'll do her justice.

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Yea they want to make it 100% extra. I'll watch this. Maybe they'll do her justice.

I just hope they dont create the britney cheating on justin scene when she never admitted in cheating. JC Chasez said him and Justin would always go to strip clubs in 2000 and 2001 and bring girls to the hotel but of course they aren't going to show that in the biopic 

Regina George
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

I just hope they dont create the britney cheating on justin scene when she never admitted in cheating. JC Chasez said him and Justin would always go to strip clubs in 2000 and 2001 and bring girls to the hotel but of course they aren't going to show that in the biopic 

I bet they'll create the cheating scene with britney!

FrankGutz
48 minutes ago, Heterophobia said:

Okay good :whitney:

All the Brit stans on twitter are boycotting it 

why? :gum:

45 minutes ago, Scathach said:

Not gonna lie, I'm probably gonna watch this for the 2007 meltdown scenes :lolly:

avnlañnvl me too!! lmfao

35 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

iconic, i wanna watch that too :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz
26 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

oh, didnt know that, did Justin cheat on her too? or was only her?

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

RAMROD

LMAO it will be trash like lifetime other biopics, Britney deserve better

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived