Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you want from LG6?

Creyk

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Andy21 said:

Full-on club pop bangers (basically The Fame singles)

Maybe when she finally decide to actually explode into her 40s :madge:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

These are really americanized versions, but something in this vein, possibly darker and heavier. 

Omg I love this sound. Brings me back haha. They used to play stuff like this at the preteen club I would go to. By the late 90s I was a preteen. And they would have a literal club on Saturdays. Just sold soda and chips instead of booze bc yak now. 12 and and 13 year olds haha. But they would play these songs, the macarena, 90s boy bands. Ah those were the days haha

Sepsami
6 minutes ago, Zsolti said:

I'm a Gaga fan, I survived the whole Joanne thing and ARTPOP's betrayals, it happens

what's 'the whole joanne thing' and ARTPOP had messy managment but the music and tour was :diane:

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 minute ago, kaojen said:

Omg I love this sound. Brings me back haha. They used to play stuff like this at the preteen club I would go to. By the late 90s I was a preteen. And they would have a literal club on Saturdays. Just sold soda and chips instead of booze bc yak now. 12 and ND 3 year Olds haha. But they would play these songs, the macarena, 90s boy bands. Ah those were the days haha

I love it! I was too young to really be into this in the 90s but my parents used to listen to it all the time! I started listening to this type of music a few years ago and I love it! I'd kill for gaga to take on a sound like this and make it her own! 

4 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

what's 'the whole joanne thing' and ARTPOP had messy managment but the music and tour was :diane:

I loved the ARTPOP era and the music, I am talking about the betrayals. Venus as a single, music video, DWUW music video, ARTPOP app, probably lots more that I forgot.

The Joanne thing, for me, is, the MR video and I only really like 6-7 songs from the album, only 2-3 that I LOVE, also, the country aesthetic and the bland persona/phase she's going through.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

would love this sound too

Bride of Chucky!!! :yay:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

That was THE best time at a tour I've ever had. Ugh I can't wait till tour time

juicyjuicy

Tbh club bangers and something trendy and RADIO-FRIENDLY for top 40. I think people get that she's talented now...but she needs to be "relevant" - and the only way to do that is to release crap that's been dominating the top 40.

Glitterngrease

Dark futuristic disco-funk bops. A bit of psychedelia wouldn't go amiss. No more trying to relatable. 

Just now, juicyjuicy said:

I think people get that she's talented now

That's sadly an overstatement. Just look at comments on the official NFL Facebook page... they think she's a talentless hack. It's no good. 

Free My Mind

don't know... it depends on how i feel at the time

I'm just enjoying joanne just now

I doubt we'll have a new album in the next couple of years at least

Sepsami
4 minutes ago, Zsolti said:

I loved the ARTPOP era and the music, I am talking about the betrayals. Venus as a single, music video, DWUW music video, ARTPOP app, probably lots more that I forgot.

The Joanne thing, for me, is, the MR video and I only really like 6-7 songs from the album, only 2-3 that I LOVE, also, the country aesthetic and the bland persona/phase she's going through.

What betrayels? :oprah:

She doesn't owe u anything though, if you don't like it you don't :awkney:

4 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

What betrayels? :oprah:

She doesn't owe u anything though, if you don't like it you don't :awkney:

I never said that, lol. I'm talking about how in the ARTPOP era she had announced so many projects and had backtracked on most of them or just didn't continue/finish them.

moonboywow

Instead of thinking of the next album, I'm still enjoying Joanne. It's everything I wanted from her. Especially diamond heart and sinners prayer really surprised me in a good way. I'm obsessed with just another day. I'm over here in a corner just focusing on the present rather than the future. We literally just got an album. Enjoy it. It's still a baby. Just imagine what we will get in 2017. The fashion. The visuals. The performances. The Super Bowl!

Archived