💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Do you think she will or should perform PI at the SB?

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay

No, her vocals aren't very good when she sings it live (unless it's acoustic, which wouldn't really make sense for the SB) and I want her vocals to be perfect the whole show

was NickARTPOP

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser
13 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

It was meant to flop. Superbowl is the right time to make it rise imo

yes, it was a plan all along... the fall of the blond pop superstar, or whatever it was called

ArtGagaPop

No there is so many other choices to chosse from and she will only time to include about 5-9 songs(depending on how long she sings them). MR is already bigger then MR and still have 1 chance left to take off for real so she should sing that instead of PI along with another song from joanne(the third single). Other then that she should focus on her biggest hits. Just dance/BR/poker face/btw/TEOG/Paparazzi/Applause all deserves to be peformed before PI. 

Fame IV
On 20/01/2017 at 7:32 PM, TropicOfCANCER said:

i don't think she would. it's going to waste 2-3 mins on a song that NO ONE knows.

if she's going to do an unknown song, she might as well do the next single (which know seems likely given that she just finished the video)

It's a exaggeration to say that no one knows the song. It is probably the most known on Joanne.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
15 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

I think she will perform it. It's also such a great song for stadiums.

Exacly

A Star is Born ⭐

Yes, i think she's going to do a mix of most of her singles and pi should def be in it, the guitar intro might sound so good in a stadium ugh i want to hesr it so bad

... and now i just sit in silence.

15jocart
23 hours ago, T3rrorBlade said:

It was meant to flop

What does this even mean :poot:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Smarticle

It's either PI or MR, and MR is not that appropriate for an energetic performance?...unless she wants to release a 3rd single after the SB.

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

I want her to swing the microphone and stage dive the **** out of Houston... This song is made for Super Bowl:firega:

OMonster

Oh, I think it's a total given she is going to perform PI. 

It's been featured in every NFL ad for the show in addition to other non-halftime related media, too. They stan it hard. 

It's happening.

It'll sound great in a stadium, to be honest. Here for it. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived