Gaga confirms shooting new video?

Hurem

Featured Posts

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
romonster
30 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Whoever runs that Instagram is trying to troll the fanbase with a picture from 10 years ago. :ladyhaha:

"FILE - In this Nov. 5, 2007 file photo, a production crew works on a film set along Ventura Blvd. near to CBS Studios in the Studio City section of Los Angeles. Hoping to keep film productions from fleeing California for other states and countries, lawmakers have moved to quadruple tax subsidies for location shooting. (AP Photo/Richard Vogel, File)"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-2726150/California-moves-film-production-home.html

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:41a42b5b4255

She could have also had her first full rehearsal (the way it will look on TV) of the Halftime show, or finished the roof performance if its true, as some reports suggested, that it will be pre recorded. 

But yeah it's possibly a new MV, I hope it's A-yo :giveup: 

That's a wrap while in bed.... DIC masturbation music video confirmed.  Sex tape and music video in one.  Revolutionary. 

JoliesLips
9 minutes ago, romonster said:

Whoever runs that Instagram is trying to troll the fanbase with a picture from 10 years ago. :ladyhaha:

"FILE - In this Nov. 5, 2007 file photo, a production crew works on a film set along Ventura Blvd. near to CBS Studios in the Studio City section of Los Angeles. Hoping to keep film productions from fleeing California for other states and countries, lawmakers have moved to quadruple tax subsidies for location shooting. (AP Photo/Richard Vogel, File)"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-2726150/California-moves-film-production-home.html

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:41a42b5b4255

NNNnnnnn.  :classy: :toofunny:

Love GaGa!

PanPikus
52 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

they shot those episodes while recording the album 

I knooow :stalkga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Princess Stache

It's John Wayne or A-YO.  (Because of the fast car)

"3 AM Mustang speeding"

"Faster than you can say Ferrari"

As much as I think Gaga wants A-YO as a single, I have a feeling it's John Wayne.  The music video seems too exhilarating and thrill-seeking so be A-YO.

1 hour ago, Bloody Matt said:

I doubt she would film a MV when she has the SB in two weeks.

well that's the smart thing to do.  A great management would be her having a music video ready for around the SB release.  Plus she isn't going to be rehearsing every single day and a MV shoot (especially in the Joanne era can mean a couple of hours :rip: )  so yeah. 

1 hour ago, Fernster7 said:

Couldn't her post mean something else? Or is the emoji something related to videos? I can't see it.

Her ARTpost could mean anything :ladyhaha:

Archived