Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirms shooting new video?

Hurem

Featured Posts

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

might be a video for the opening of the SB show or something. Maybe a commercial or promo ad

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

ArtGagaPop

maybe it's for both the superbowl and a new video. Use footage from the video during the superbow/commercial then release it the day after or something. 

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, mrlemon said:

might be a video for the opening of the SB show or something. Maybe a commercial or promo ad

Would she really be using "???" and #Joanne for a commercial or SB? I really don't think so. Plus the other guy's instagram said videoshoot.

She already filmed all the videos from Joanne! That's kinda obvious, since many scenes she teased us with weren't shown at the MR music video! Bookmark me! 

I think it will be dance video from the superbowl rehearsals and one of the Joanne songs over it , or something along this lines 

Magneto

She filmed a whole mv in that tent in her backyard. A true reverse camping experience:awkney:

Free my mind

5 hours ago, Panchecco said:

THIS B*TCH JUST CONFIRMED THE MUSIC VIDEO FROM THE AIRPORT

tumblr_mlfcjfIesx1rzvin6o1_500.gif

too fast 

hold tight

:emma:

Magneto
10 minutes ago, mic said:

I think it will be dance video from the superbowl rehearsals and one of the Joanne songs over it , or something along this lines 

Would she actually do that though? Sounds like a thing Taylor would do with a concert mv at the end of an era (which I love btw)

Free my mind

chromaticainmyhead
5 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

It could also be for the tour announcement. A cute small trailer/commercial after her halftime show the way Bey did it last year. 

hopefully not. a short trailer doesn't need to be "announced" on ig like she just did. It should be a suprise. Let's hope we get a MV shortly after the SB

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Archived