Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Poll: Do you love Joanne or...???

Katsuki Bakugo

Do you love Joanne or only Love it because of Gaga?   

160 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes I genuinely love it!!
    • Joanne forever
    • I love this era for Gaga its one of her best nnnnnn!
    • Omg how dare you make this poll public and shame us all!!
    • Gurl, my stan card is on hold.
    • Xoxo Joanne
    • No. Next!!
    • I tried to make the worse seem better!
    • Not the best, Not the worst.
    • I would be banned for my opinions!

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

It just dawned on me that we need a poll! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doja scat

yes! ✅ 😆 I 👀👀 LOVE IT!! ❤️❤️❤️

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Katsuki Bakugo
11 minutes ago, Buddy said:

this

7 minutes ago, Bad Guy 23 said:

Just try to make the worst seem better :poot:

Done 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

KleinGa

I voted based on the music not the era

Cauz the music: "Yes I genuienly love it!" :rockstar:

The era: "I would be banned for my opinions!" :madge:

RAMROD

People who dislike Joanne by far only have excuse that it is not pop, not having any bops, hence not having any top charting singles, and different to what they know who or what Gaga are, that tell so much many of these people are very limited with what kind of music that they want to listen to and discouraged from stepping out of the comfort zone.

And I am all the opposite of that, growing up in family that love and appreciates music regardless genres really helped. I appreciate the changes. The maturity it offers. The healing parts. And different themes she wanted to be heard. This album is more to my alley ever since Born This Way. Both are experimental, the difference is, the approach of it, one leaning to grassroots music and another to rebellious ones. It's great!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

People who dislike Joanne by far only have excuse that it is not pop, not having any bops, hence not having any top charting singles, and different to what they know who or what Gaga are, that tell so much many of these people are very limited with what kind of music that they want to listen to and discouraged from stepping out of the comfort zone.

And I am all the opposite of that, growing up in family that love and appreciates music regardless genres really helped. I appreciate the changes. The maturity it offers. The healing parts. And different themes she wanted to be heard. This album is more to my alley ever since Born This Way. Both are experimental, the difference is, the approach of it, one leaning to grassroots music and another to rebellious ones. It's great!

that's bullshit. just because I don't like Joanne doesn't mean I'm limited or don't wanna get out of my comfort zone. I love pop, but my favorite genre is rock and I absolutely love listening to classical music, country music (YES!), metal and hip hop. So all these excuses you guys try to make by bringing people and their tastes down are just excuses.

RAMROD
Just now, AURA said:

that's bullshit. just because I don't like Joanne doesn't mean I'm limited or don't wanna get out of my comfort zone. I love pop, but my favorite genre is rock and I absolutely love listening to classical music, country music (YES!), metal and hip hop. So all these excuses you guys try to make by bringing people and their tastes down are just excuses.

That is good for you but can you say that the same with the rest though?! If you read their complain, you clearly understood many of them are one dimensional. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

That is good for you but can you say that the same with the rest though?! If you read their complain, you clearly understood many of them are one dimensional. 

Can't speak for others indeed, but I'm sure your point is just generalization. I'm sure people would be here for the album IF the album would deliver outstanding stuff (even without any bop at all)

Archived