Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Burning my stan card if...

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alejandro and Paparazzi are obviously going to be skipped and it's a pitty since they are both so iconic and amazing, but yeah there isn't any other way.  PF, BR, BTW and TEOG are a must. And then you can count on Gaga that she'd want to do at least 2 songs from Joanne. At least 2.  And that leaves very little, maybe she'll do a different song, we already had a confirmation that somebody will be joining Gaga for 1 song.  What if it's not her own song ...  

I love Alejandro, a lot, but I don't think it's happening

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Only 12 minutes -- I doubt it makes the cut.

She has to:

1. Remind everyone how great she is, and

2. Promote the new album, while

3. Not running through too many songs in too short a time, like in the David Bowie tribute.

That last is going to be a big temptation, for the same reason as when she did Bowie -- so many great songs, how do you leave out this one? Or that one? But she has to.

SilkSpectre0
1 minute ago, Nemo said:

Only 12 minutes -- I doubt it makes the cut.

She has to:

1. Remind everyone how great she is, and

2. Promote the new album, while

3. Not running through too many songs in too short a time, like in the David Bowie tribute.

That last is going to be a big temptation, for the same reason as when she did Bowie -- so many great songs, how do you leave out this one? Or that one? But she has to.

I really hope she doesn't do too many songs too short like at the Bowie tribute. I understand the temptation too but hearing just snippets of all the songs never is a song good as picking a small number and doing them justice. 

fede ARTPOP
2 hours ago, UK Monster said:

I'd say here her first tier singles are: Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way and The Edge Of Glory

Second tier singles: Lovegame, Judas, Marry The Night, Applause, Do What U Want, Million Reasons

Third Tier Singles: You And I, Hair, G U Y, Perfect Illusion, Anything Goes, Til It Happens To You

If she performs Yoü and I :toofunny:, is my most hated song. :sweat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
7 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

Well you better hold your lighter ready cause between PF, BR, BTW and one or two songs from Joanne she won't have time to sing Alejandro :poot:

Well...doing a full song on SB with 12 minutes is fking stupid to me, Id rather sing my biggest chorus and make the people sing and remember em, cause I know the audience will know every word. :firega:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

15 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Go watch the video  :firega:

Id call Telephone "overrated"  :reductive:

wtf the Alejandro video isn't even close to be good. Telephone is WAY better

Swan Heart

I belive it's not as popular in the US, as it is in Europe. I highly doubt she'll be performing it. 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

19 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Sadly she won't :neyde: It's too 'gay' for the SBHS, but she'll do BTW for sure otherwise I'm burning mine aswell :madge:

katy performed california gurls and teenage dream at the superbowl :poot:

Archived