💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Burning my stan card if...

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

Poissonche
2 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

We need to keep this Alejandro positivity train going...even if it annoys erryone...

And it is a sexy song...and sex sells (ugh, **** capitalism) but anyway...

lady-gaga-alejandro-live-o.gif

XcWnQ-.gif

Can we take a moment to appreciate how ****ing talented this woman is? Like, is she even human?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
39 minutes ago, Sure Joanne said:

She won't perform it... I hope.

She doesn't even sing it on tours anymore.

She sang it during ARTRave

fede ARTPOP
7 minutes ago, lego said:

You can already start the fire

latest?cb=20151004130150

I don't think she'll do it. :poot: 

We need to keep this Alejandro positivity train going...even if it annoys erryone...

And it is a sexy song...and sex sells (ugh, **** capitalism) but anyway...

lady-gaga-alejandro-live-o.gif

XcWnQ-.gif

Alejandro is her 3rd most watched video on VEVO/Youtube...292Millions...after Bad Roamnce771M and Poker Face381M...I think is obvs Alejandro on Superbowbl . :reductive:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

imnotyourbabe10
Just now, Poissonche said:

Can we take a moment to appreciate how ****ing talented this woman is? Like, is she even human?

Agreed.  We get so much from her... many genres... pop, country-pop, jazz, EDM, hip-hop, ballads...songs about romantic love, space, drugs, fame...her fashion, activism, acting, and universality in general....:giveup:  I can't even begin.  Love our Lady! 

PartySick
32 minutes ago, J e s s e said:

Her latest tour was artrave, and it was performed?

Actually, her last two tours were the Dive Bar Tour and the Cheek to Cheek Tour. Not an Alejandro in sight :ohno:

I think it'll remain a staple in her tours (but I said the same thing about LoveGame and then...) but it's not a song that she'd perform at the Super Bowl. Prove us wrong though, Gags, 'cause Alejandro slays :firega:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

sipthistea
32 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Go watch the video  :firega:

Id call Telephone "overrated"  :reductive:

The video is fine. The song is just not THAT good. I like it but it's just too repetitive. 

Poissonche
3 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Alejandro is her 3rd most watched video on VEVO/Youtube...292Millions...after Bad Roamnce771M and Poker Face381M...I think is obvs Alejandro on Superbowbl . :reductive:

Gorrrr, I wish these useless football players got off Gaga's stage to let her perform her whole discography at the Super Bowl :poot:

imnotyourbabe10

Gotta sign off...but thanks for sharing the Alejandro love this evening (I'll be jamming to it all day tomorrow...even though it is a sad day for us in 'Murica...let's just hope the world doesn't end before Gaga can perform Alejandro live at least once more! :laughga:)

So glad I joined this cult site...love ya'll GGD! :hug:

Shipper

She NEEDS to perform POKERFACE.

"I wanna do it like they do in TEXAS please..."

And she's performing in TeXAS. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Duella Dvil
49 minutes ago, Sure Joanne said:

She won't perform it... I hope.

She doesn't even sing it on tours anymore.

Umm, except it was performed at both Monster Ball tours, The Born This Way Ball, and The artRave... 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Gagaplayer315

I'm also wishing for Alejandro to be performed, that choreography needs to shine at the SB :diane:

Poissonche

Gotta sign off...but thanks for sharing the Alejandro love this evening (I'll be jamming to it all day tomorrow...even though it is a sad day for us in 'Murica...let's just hope the world doesn't end before Gaga can perform Alejandro live at least once more! :laughga:)

So glad I joined this cult site...love ya'll GGD! :hug:

Yass, let's stop the divide that's about to start in the US by Crazy-Gluing everyone with our love for Alejandro!

Spoiler

Sorry I'm weird. Well I'm actually not sorry. Just weird. Whatever. Good night darling.

fede ARTPOP
2 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Umm, except it was performed at both Monster Ball tours, The Born This Way Ball, and The artRave... 

That shade is getting real.  :sweat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

imnotyourbabe10
Just now, Poissonche said:

Yass, let's stop the divide that's about to start in the US by Crazy-Gluing everyone with our love for Alejandro!

Hide contents

Sorry I'm weird. Well I'm actually not sorry. Just weird. Whatever. Good night darling.

Alejandro, Fernando and Roberto come to save the planet! 

I don't even know you but, please, let's be friends.   Weirdness is a good thang!  Never change that! :hug: 

Night! 

Archived