Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Perfect Illusion should open the halftime show

RitaOral

Featured Posts

RitaOral

Ok so i wanted her to open with diamond heart at first but tbh that would be ok but i've been thinking how epic it would be if she opened with PI, one of the best songs of her career. Imagine that opening instrumental, Gaga on the roof singing the first verse looking like an ICON, then on the the "it wasn't love, it wasn't love" part she starts to lower into the stadium from the roof. Omg it needs to happen, just dance and diamond heart can SIT, she needs to do this anthem justice

gret.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RitaOral

Poker face would can come during the show, it is good but doesn't have that EPIC factor that PI does

58Isryx.gif

Nikolai Barrow
1 minute ago, DoWhatYouWant said:

Ok so i wanted her to open with diamond heart at first but tbh that would be ok but i've been thinking how epic it would be if she opened with PI, one of the best songs of her career. Imagine that opening instrumental, Gaga on the roof singing the first verse looking like an ICON, then on the the "it wasn't love, it wasn't love" part she starts to lower into the stadium from the roof. Omg it needs to happen, just dance and diamond heart can SIT, she needs to do this anthem justice

gret.gif

It's definitely one of the best of her career! I'd so be down for that! 

PanPikus

No PI plzzzz. Thanks for attention :nails:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

SychosSoChic

I have this fnatasy of the stadium being dark and whites flashes on the stage that are in sync with the "muh-muh-muh" of Pokerface, and you will not take it from me.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

RitaOral
Just now, Killa said:

If not for anything else, the viewership will drop cause no one knows ha

Fraudonce opened with Love on Top and no one used that aswel

Just now, DoWhatYouWant said:

Fraudonce opened with Love on Top and no one used that aswel

the thing is Gaga is past many people, she must ensure people are listening from the get go. But a real life perfomance of PI could do it, cause that muffled guitar on the record doesnt impress me. If we can hear Josh homme's guitar or a better one with good staging and some other hook like good clothes, it's def. gonna grab attention, and the song is quick

Sepsami

I think she should open with something the GP knows :awkney: No shade PI is a great song that gives me so much life but it didn't do well enough to have the wow-effect people get when they hear it, Pokerface (or just dance, bad romance) does. But the Ma Ma Ma Ma opening.. it's just too epic to pass up  :diane:

JustAnotherDay

I don't want her to do PI, she can't sing it live very well (unless it's acoustic) and I want her to sound flawless the entire show.

was NickARTPOP

Archived