Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
other

BTWBT fails compilation

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

I've never seen the video where the castle didn't open and Gaga said: "oh my god the walls are not opening" :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

here's part one if you want

3 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

omg when she stuck during bloody mary :air: 

I can't stop laughing. :ladyhaha: All those dancers trailing behind her.

Never seen these videos!

BlingNotTheMusic

I love how Gaga's fails are literally NOTHING compared to others and she is always so professional and/or you barely notice. 

QUEEN

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

SpookyKid

omg, the video reminded me that Luv U Sum exists :giveup: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Panchecco
1 minute ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I love how Gaga's fails are literally NOTHING compared to others and she is always so professional and/or you barely notice. 

QUEEN

gaga_9.gif

I know everybody will kill me for this

But I honestly think the BTWB wasn't that good, especially the outfits, and the performances were not as memorable as in MonsterBall Tour (which is still my fav Gaga tour)

OT: When I attended BTWB, she performed Marry the night acapella, with no instrumentals or even illumination in the stage, I don't know if it was due to technical problems 

Panchecco
2 minutes ago, zerojk said:

I know everybody will kill me for this

But I honestly think the BTWB wasn't that good, especially the outfits, and the performances were not mas memorable as in MonsterBall Tour (which is still my fav Gaga tour)

OT: When I attended BTWB, she performed Marry the night acapella, with no instrumentals or even illumination in the stage, I don't know if it was due to technical problems 

Marry The Night was the encore... I think she sang it acapella in several cities

2 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

Marry The Night was the encore... I think she sang it acapella in several cities

In this case it was weird because after Scheisse, the lights of the stage went off, and the show seemed to be over, she hadn't performed TEOG and Marry the night, but the audience refused to leave the arena, and suddenly she just showed up and performed this version of MTN

Some people say she was feeling sick, and others said she ran out of time, so I don't know if it could be considered as a fail of the show

The performance was flawless nevertheless

She hasn't been to my state since the MB and I'm still pissed we never got the DVD for this show.

The live stream of the ArtRAVE made up for her not coming here but this is the show that got away for me :giveup:

I'll travel across the country this time. I'm not missing the JoanneBall 

ARTPOP is my favorite album don't come for my name

Archived