other

This is the girl

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

that needs to be at the SBHTS

This is the girl that I stan

This is the girl that changed my life

Idk what yall flopsters say about this video but imo it showcases her absolute FIERCENESS so much.

And that look, gives me chills. 
(ha pre-Epione face slays)

6 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

(ha pre-Epione face slays)

true. 

but her new SOCCER MOM face is now getting good and im starting to like it

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

This track's glorious. I hope she performs it too. Fierceness can be shown in diff ways just saying btw. 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Helxig

P.S. wanna know what's changed the most about her face? Yeah she's got plumper lips and more prominent cheekbones, but the thing that's changed the most is actually aging and fat distribution. Look at her cheeks and jawline and double chin. She's also getting lines form her nose to mouth, which everyone gets around the age of 30, or even earlier.

I hate pointing this out because it's so rude, but people need to know so they can stop being judgmental about her appearance.

background.jpg?t=1331814336

leonardo-dicaprio-scolded-by-lady-gagas-

She's not a 25 year old, anorexic, fresh faced youngen any more, she's a mature woman.

And P.S. I can reverse those things in Photoshop too. Make her 25 again, an unhealthily small body weight, and add in the contouring she used to wear...

Spoiler

gaga_photshopped.jpg

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

JupiterDrive

Her 2nd best video after you and I she's so passionate and free ugh it feels like she's 70 now lmao 

Panchecco

TEOG live at the SB would slay my life :diane:

since che sang it for the carpool I think she might sing it for the halftime show as well

2 hours ago, Helxig said:

P.S. wanna know what's changed the most about her face? Yeah she's got plumper lips and more prominent cheekbones, but the thing that's changed the most is actually aging and fat distribution. Look at her cheeks and jawline and double chin. She's also getting lines form her nose to mouth, which everyone gets around the age of 30, or even earlier.

I hate pointing this out because it's so rude, but people need to know so they can stop being judgmental about her appearance.

background.jpg?t=1331814336

leonardo-dicaprio-scolded-by-lady-gagas-

She's not a 25 year old, anorexic, fresh faced youngen any more, she's a mature woman.

And P.S. I can reverse those things in Photoshop too. Make her 25 again, an unhealthily small body weight, and add in the contouring she used to wear...

Hide contents

gaga_photshopped.jpg

I think that is simply not true to say everyone gets "lines" in their 30s

my sisters are 31 and 38 and they dont have the lines or double chin..

i think the reason is gagas weight that was going up and down, so you face changes too, my sisters were the same weight their whole life, and they are doing their face cleaning routine 2 times a day...

katy perry is 30 years old did she drastically change? No

shakira is almost 40 2 kids? Did she change? No

what about JLo? No

if you take care of your body, and clean your face, +sometimes genes play a great part but I think Gaga had good genes tbh + if you arent doing botox fillers etc you can stay same-ish and thats true.

Helxig
22 minutes ago, Nono said:

I think that is simply not true to say everyone gets "lines" in their 30s

my sisters are 31 and 38 and they dont have the lines or double chin..

i think the reason is gagas weight that was going up and down, so you face changes too, my sisters were the same weight their whole life, and they are doing their face cleaning routine 2 times a day...

katy perry is 30 years old did she drastically change? No

shakira is almost 40 2 kids? Did she change? No

what about JLo? No

if you take care of your body, and clean your face, +sometimes genes play a great part but I think Gaga had good genes tbh + if you arent doing botox fillers etc you can stay same-ish and thats true.

I've had this conversation too many times to waste typing it out again. You're being ignorant.

Beauty hospitals don't give people double chins and lines.

To argue otherwise is saying that you blame Gaga for not being pretty enough for you. And if so, then you're part of the problem.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

19 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I've had this conversation too many times to waste typing it out again. You're being ignorant.

Beauty hospitals don't give people double chins and lines.

To argue otherwise is saying that you blame Gaga for not being pretty enough for you. And if so, then you're part of the problem.

No Im not blaming Gaga for not being pretty enough for me tf?

Dont put words in my mouth sis, cuz that is what you are trying to do and thats what people do when they dont have strong arguments like you in this situation.

bye

Archived