Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DIAMOND HEART Music Video idea

Blade

Featured Posts

So this is my idea for the Diamond Heart music-video. I know it's kind of a long read but it's worth it. ;)

Also, in my head it looks way cooler and more epic than you guys will probably imagine it, reading this :sweat: It's kinda coyote-ugly inspired :gaycat:

Obviously the song is about her years before she became famous. So in the video she resembles this girl tumblr_nww1luMKO31t8msico1_500.jpglady-gaga-190737-287646.jpg she wears the iconic disco-bra and has her hair just like this. When the song starts, she is in her tiny, chaotic apartment in New York. She sits in front of a mirror and puts on make-up as she sings “Young, wild American. Looking to be something….” She brushes her hair, puts on perfume and keeps singing to her mirror. 

When the pre-chorus hits (one, five, ten, lay a million on….”)  she dances around her apartment in a very crazy way kind of like this btw.gif

And just when the chorus starts (youuuung wild American!) she falls on her bed, and the camera is shooting from the ceiling on her. She looks in the camera while she sings (kind of like Ariana here)giphy.gif and when she says “come on baby do you have a girlfriend?” She does this to the camera Come-here-come-close-fuck-you-GIF.gif and when she does that a man suddenly crawls on top of her. During the rest of the chorus they have sex with each other. :creepflop: Lady-Gaga-3i.gif 

When the chorus ends she leaves the man in her bed, puts on her leather jacket and her monster ball - hooker shoes and goes out. 3217d72a2309049b237288e16f0accfe.jpg 

When the second verse starts she walks down a street in New York, and it’s dark. She has a cigarette in her hand. Whenever she passes people, they turn around and look after her or even whistle after her. Kind of like lady-gaga-022111-6.JPG

When the verse is over and the pre-chorus starts again she walks into her favourite bar (was it the St. James? I forgot the name…)

She takes off her jacket and throws it somewhere and climbs on a small stage where there are strip poles. Lady Starlight is also there dancing. When she sings “Come on baby do you have a girlfriend” a man goes to her and gives her 10$ which she puts in her disco-bra.

Then she dances a nice choreography with Starlight for the rest of the chorus and they set hairspray on fire :lolly:

510518410a4b4b154ebcc136946ea81a.jpg 

When the chorus ends and the bridge starts (“good thing I know what I’m worth!”) it’s kind of like in the Perfect Illusion video. There are people jumping, dancing, even fighting and singing along with gaga. And Gaga is now on top of the bar with a microphone d1920ae690190450968f142d9a820c2b.jpg and there is also microphone swinging going on giphy.gifand til the end of the song they are all having fun together, and you see people drinking beer and gaga is smiling and enjoying herself. Maybe even during beer on herself like she did at that dive-bar show.

and when its over, the police comes and they arrest gaga 4188185895_ba4d7e4028_b.jpg and before she steps into the police car she looks into the camera and says the last line "Diamond heart" and winks. giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

That would be too high budget comparing to the other Joanne MVs :reductive:

Well let's hope that after the Super Bowl her label invests more than 2,90$ in her MVs :nails:

ARTPOPNick
Just now, vocalqueef said:

Well let's hope that after the Super Bowl her label invests more than 2,90$ in her MVs :nails:

But OT: I really loved the concept :D 

Panchecco

I don't think it would be that original and I feel like it's literally Gaga's wikipedia page turned into music video...

I would still love that though :classy: but I would prefer something more theatrical/less literal (since it's what this Era seems to be lacking the most :madge:)

FATCAT

She'd have to skip Epione for a few months to make this good :green:

Otherwise, she won't look like herself.

Purr more, hiss less.

youandi

Sounds amazing! I came up with something similar when I was dreaming of a Joanne visual album.

I wrote this when I was up late and very tired so it probably won't make perfect sense. Also, this was wrote from the perspective of being part of an over all storyline/film which doesn't include the Perfect Illusion video.

Gaga walks into a dim lit bar ala the bud light advert, she is now donning the pink hat. She sits at the bar and orders a drink *Young wild american*. Whilst she's sat at the bar, he younger self is on stage, slowly pole dancing (with back up dancers) while singing the song. Cuts between her and Gaga at the bar singing. *ONE FIVE TEN LAY A MILLION* the dancing speeds up and gets more aggressive, with flashing lights. *YOUNG WILD AMERICAN* zooms out of close up on American flag held/rapped around Gaga who's laying in the back of her pick up truck in the desert during the day. Cut between shots of her playing the song with a band on a stage in the desert and shots or her singing while pole/Gogo dancing in the bar. First chorus finishes and she's walking through the desert carrying the flag over her shoulder *Young wild American*. Flicking between shots of her sat at the bar, singing and close ups of her walking through the desert singing. 'The Cowboy' enters the bar, paying a lot of attention to dancing gaga, pulls her by the hand off the stage. Chorus this time is completely in the desert but this time with a crowd like PI. *GOOD THING I KNOW WHAT I'M WORTH* Gaga and the cowboy roughly pulling each other into the back of the bar in a brightly lit half mirrored room, making out in a rough fashion. *young wild American* Gaga crowd surfing in the desert, now at night, and swinging the mic ala PI but in slow motion. Last chorus performing in the desert at night/shots of her singing and pole dancing in the bar. Song ends with Pink Gaga leaving the bar looking unsatisfied while young Gaga is with the Cowboy, pink Gaga gets in her car and drives off. 

Then the John Wayne chapter starts. 

Archived