Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga plans for the SuperBowl

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Fame IV
22 minutes ago, Garr said:

They just have to find a way to get her, a stool, and a guitar up there as quickly as they can get them all back down. :emma:

?

A Star is Born ⭐

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV
5 hours ago, Alan123 said:

Why though ? She can have a great show in the middle of the stadium and I feel like it's unnecessary and kind of dangerous to do that, not to mention her vocals. Could someone even focus on the music without thinking about falling or slipping ? My hands are sweaty just thinking about it.

Probably the idea is to play a part in the roof and then jump to the stadium. 

A Star is Born ⭐

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

hope it's true :)

I think she can come up with better ideas to do smth that no one has ever done before :deadbanana:

Monsterish
7 hours ago, thezeitergeist said:

Get off on me, my body's got you pleadin'
Light me up and breathe in
SINGIN on the ceilin'

OH, FCK GAGA ! :firega:

estadio+NGR+houston+texas.jpg

Just remembered this performance 

This didn't look very safe, I don't want her on the roof or to climb anywhere high. :ohno:

FreePalestine

PSYCHOSHTICK

Imagine her singing a bit of Angel Down, then Marry The Night and as soon as the beat kicks in she slides down like she did in Central Park with Bad Romance, and then continue's the first verse on the main stage.

Sandrology

This is really possible.

In an interview she said she lookes at all the old Super bowl Performances and what was good about it and how she could bring it to the next level. 

MJ had Stunt doubles on the roof back in 1993. So why shouldn't she do the same by herself? It's 2017 guys, there are so many ways to make this possible and even safe.

Even before this article my two predicitons for the show were

- Roof dancin

- Stage diving

GagaMyBlood95

Omg guys, I just imagined:

She starts her performance on the roof, it's see-through so everyone can still see her, and then after like two songs (3-4 minutes) she goes down while singing to the field (with something, idk what) with all her dancers, like a platform or idk and continues her performance :giveup:

gagzus

I hope not because that sounds boring and unnecessary she needs to perform with choreography and beautiful outfits and not sound out of breath and nasal doing singing and dancing at the same time like she always does.

She doesn't need random and unnecessary stuff thrown in, stick to the basics and have a great stage and a great guest that's all she needs

sarahb

But if she's gonna jump off the roof, or whatever the hell she's planning, can she at least be singing The Edge of Glory while doing it? Thanks Gaga :classy:

Magneto
1 hour ago, Garr said:

They just have to find a way to get her, a stool, and a guitar up there as quickly as they can get them all back down. :emma:

I screamed!:ladyhaha: :ladyhaha:  

Free my mind

VOLANTIS

She'll really give her everything for this so I don't care if this is true or not my Wig is shaking my roots. :giveup:

@Antonio We're getting the best birthday gift!! :excited2:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived