Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga plans for the SuperBowl

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Bad idea.

It will limit her mobility and dancing space because it will be too dangerous. She will loose focus and you will see it visibly on her face and finally a big part of the amazingness of the superbowl is the energy of the crowd. If they are covered by a dome then they won't be able to see her since she will sing on top of it...unless the dome is see through or something.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Bad idea.

It will limit her mobility and dancing space because it will be too dangerous. She will loose focus and you will see it visibly on her face and finally a big part of the amazingness of the superbowl is the energy of the crowd. If they are covered by a dome then they won't be able to see her since she will sing on top of it...unless the dome is see through or something.

Maybe she just wants to jump from the roof to the field

This could be really cool if done right! She could start on the piano on the roof and has an acoustic intro to a song (like bad romance) then float down and sing the pop version.  It has a lot of cool possibilities. And I don't think it'd be a big deal honestly. That roof is huge and sturdy. 

1 hour ago, Alien Tulip said:

Is Page Six reliable? Some of their past stories were highly skeptical giphy.gif

ANd at the same time a lot came true

Also if this was true wouldn't Gaga be rehearsing at the Superbowl dome itself or at least we would hear rumors of her practicing in a gymnastic gym or something instead of seeing her rehearsing in a tent in her backyard and on ugly persian carpets in her living room like her instagram pictures have shown so far?

Guys she is so not doing this...

But time will tell I guess.

2 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Also if this was true wouldn't Gaga be rehearsing at the Superbowl dome itself or at least we would hear rumors of her practicing in a gymnastic gym or something instead of seeing her rehearsing in a tent in her backyard and on ugly persian carpets in her living room like her instagram pictures have shown so far?

Guys she is so not doing this...

But time will tell I guess.

If this was her big massive moment at the SB why tf would she post pics of her rehearsing it :rip: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

RAMROD

And then she bungee jump before she sings the closings :udidnt:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

and so would her's...   :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

LBR she will wear robotic wigs that will turn into hundred feet tall spider legs

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

malazam
1 hour ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Lady Gaga wants to sing on the roof of the Super Bowl — and lawyers and technicians alike are trying to figure out how to make her ambitious plan work.

I get why all of you are excited for this but did you read the whole thing?

1 hour ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

The spectacle would be a supersize reprise of her recent attention-grabbing performance on the roof of New York club the Bitter End. In October, the singer shut down surrounding streets when she clambered onto the edge of the roof and sang “Angel Down” while dangling her legs rather precariously over its landmark canopy.

:nails:

I don't believe this and if it's true I'm praying she's changed her mind.

1 - Safety

2 - On the roof? the whole thing in the roof? there's people paying 16k dollars to see your show not your feet!

3 - I'M WORRIED THIS WOMAN IS GOING TO KILL HERSELF

nrg_stadium.jpg

HOW WHERE WHY

another shot before we kiss the other side

Anderson123

Why though ? She can have a great show in the middle of the stadium and I feel like it's unnecessary and kind of dangerous to do that, not to mention her vocals. Could someone even focus on the music without thinking about falling or slipping ? My hands are sweaty just thinking about it.

17 minutes ago, Stef said:

If this was her big massive moment at the SB why tf would she post pics of her rehearsing it :rip: 

that's why I said maybe we would hear rumors of her doing air acrobatics rehearsals from other sources. Those types of things always leak. There are no such rumors of her practicing anything like that. 

this rumor just sounds like it came out of thin air.

malazam

Anyway I thought about a slide shaped like this 06-lady-gaga-in-custom-built-high-heel-p

She could star like the VMA Applause/Paparazzi performance singing some slow verses, then the beat kicks in and she slides down ready smoke' em all

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived