HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizona Sky
1 minute ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Do we have ANY reason to believe this?

Page Six is a good source and has many exclusives, including the PI video being filmed in the dessert 

Katie14

If this is true, she will be harassed in. There is no way this will actually be life threatening. I'm kind of pissed her performance is getting spoiled. How cool would it be to see her on the roof without knowing beforehand?

The Fame Joanne
Just now, BloodyMonster said:

Page Six is a good source and has many exclusives, including the PI video being filmed in the dessert 

Hmm, I'm still not sure :oprah:

I'm allergic to the word "insider"

I don't care what Gaga does, I trust her. I just don't want any clues dropping about it and want to experience in the moment. Gaga is always an exciting performer and this is one of her biggest ever, so just imagine the things she may do.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

6 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

If this is true, she will be harassed in. There is no way this will actually be life threatening. I'm kind of pissed her performance is getting spoiled. How cool would it be to see her on the roof without knowing beforehand?

Thats what I said as well

Especially knowing how jealous and secretive Gaga has been with letting people know ANY detail of the show

I'm sure she's pissed that the details are leaking 

I don't think this is fake, because how would they come up with this u know.. :rip: And also aligns well with the fact that she indeed climbed that bar and sung on top of it...  I just don't see how it will work and how it will look good on TV, but maybe it will. 

Also if this is to happen, it'll definitely be an acoustic performance her and a keyboard. 

I don't see any dancers climbing also with her and so on, cuz then it'll be too much and way more dangerous. 

baptism

I actually hope that she doesn't. I hope it's just some farfetched story drummed up for press.

I want her to end the show with Imagine, just her and a piano. 

Yo GagaGaga

I want to know who likes to leak info like this. It has to be a Gaga hater, because its only draining the excitement out of the performance.

Thx for ruining the show, sweaty

q4F3Qjz.gif

After I learned that the roof of the NRG Stadium is actually fabric (and is retractable) I now doubt this report. I don't know but I doubt that stretched fabric is safe to stand on. Also, cut through what? If they really want to get her in the roof most practical would be to retract the roofs just a little for her to fit. It's like whoever made the report just assumed the stadium would have solid roofing.

in-this-aeirial-photo-the-roof-of-relian

Archived